Werder transfers etc.

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 6. Juli 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. maybe never played in bremen :D who is it?

2. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok, it's official: Pizarro is leaving Bremen with unknown destination. Chances are high to see him in the Bundesliga next season anyway - wearing royal blue (Schalke) or black'n'yellow (Dortmund).
    He himself said: I'll be coming back [to Bremen]...for a visit, or more.

Now we are in desperate need of a new high class forward and a 2nd forward replacing Rosenberg. Furthermore we'll need a 2nd goalie for sure. Would be best to get another defensive midfielder and one more midfielder with the abilities needed to give shape and structure to our offensive play.

Will be a thrilling summer with the European Championship and Werders struggle to build-up a competitive, yet low-priced team. :svw_schal:

3. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
  4. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Awesome, Benni can actually wear his shirt again :D

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    And the next transfers are fixed:

Czech international right fullback defender Theodor Gebre Selassie joins Werder and inforces our defensive. Welcome! :svw_schal:

On the other side, Lennart Thy leaves Werder and joins FC St. Paulis squad. Good luck, Lenny! :)

Hopefully, the long exspected and promised strikers to replace Pizarro and Rosenberg will sign shortly. :cool:

6. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Wow that is great news!! After 10 years of thinking about buying a Werder t-shirt, maybe now is the right moment:applaus:

Do we already know, how the new t-shirt is going to look like?

I hope Theo will become part of the first team very soon!

Good luck Theo!

7. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    No, as far as I know we don't know for sure yet how its going to look, but rumour says maybe something like Celtic FC-style. And the Away is going to be black, maybe with applications.
    We will know officially by the 5th of July, I think the presentation will be at that date

8. You are from Pilsen? So can you maybe tell me what you think about Theo?

9. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :lol::lol::lol:

BTT: Just read in the Infopool for transfers that Werder is keen on signing a midfielder from Celtic FC: click :p

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Poor killie... You should get in touch with KATS immediately and convince them not to sign with the guy... ;)

11. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Just think of it as a kind of rescue, then killie should be okay with it. ;)

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I don't mind if Ki signs for Werder because then he will be a FORMER c**tic player. This means that he is cured of the illness that sucked him there in the first place & he is well enough to leave the cess pit that is Parkhead Stadium.

I don't mind this player as he missed two absolute 'my gran could've scored that' sitters in the cup semi-final v Hearts which cost them the game :D Maybe he is really a secret agent for the H*V lovers on the other side of Glasgow.

13. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Actually, as I live in Pilsen, I have seen more often players like Jiracek and Pilar (both at Wolfsburg now-unfortunately)

He played at the Czech champion Liberec, a team with the best offensive and the 2nd best defence last season, but Bundesliga is somewhere else concerning quality and speed. I think it takes a bit time, till he will acommodate.

But yesterday, there was a big article&interview in the daily newspaper "Sport" with him, so I can bring over some the information, which could be interesting for you:

About other possibilities:

"...Arsenal?I didn´t know anything about their interest. Werder was the most interesting offer for me and the only specific"

About agreement with Werder:

"It was made almost within one day. I had to decide, if I´ll go to Bremen and I am convinced, it was decision of my life"

About German:

"I speak just English, I am very bad in German. I'll get some dictionary and I'll start to learn, I have to..."

The last barrier:

"At the moment, there is agreement signed. On tuesday (26.6. ?), a health check is waiting for me and then it is completed"

About Bundesliga:

"During Euro, I have stayed with TomᚠPekhart (1.FC Nürnberg)
    in the hotel-room. He totally recomanded me to play Bundesliga. I like the league very much, as I am expecting great atmosphere, high football-quality and of course I hope, I will play regulary. But I didn´t check yet, who will be my competitor on the position of right-defender"

From the article "Bremen: green-white passion and excelent coach Schaaf"

"A team which recieved 58 goals last season was searching for somebody, who would help to reduce this number"

Theodor: "It is a team with long tradition and regulary high aspirations"

"Born in Mannheim, since the age of 11 played at Bremen, already 13 years Werder couch: Thomas Schaaf was the one, who pointed at Gebre Selassie"

"Last season, Schaaf made the team play mostly like followed: Sokratis on the right defender, Fritz in the right midfield. Universality of Fritz could give Theodor a chance"

...btw. this is something I don't understand....maybe it is just a mistake.

"And it is worth to fight. Over 40 000 fans
    every home game at Weser-stadion are cheering, before each game, the huge choir of fans are singing chorale "Lebenslang Grün-Weiss", not a rough song calling for fight, but rather an emotional melody"

Really looking forward to be in the Weserstadion again:svw_schal:

14. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Even so it's not really "News" anymore, Werder signed Nils Petersen from Bayern Munich, but just for the upcoming season. As well, former H*V-player Eljero Elia leaves Juventus Turin and joins Werder.

IMHO, our squad looks fine! :daumen: Just another top-class striker needed! :kaffee:

15. Ewr

Ewr

It does look nice, but the main problem last two seasons have been the injuries. Werder also have the youngest squad in the league.

16. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    This has been a long exspected one: Chelsea FC youngster Kevin de Bruyne, who played on loan for his former club KRC Genk, joins Werder for one season! :)

17. Wolf, Strebinger, and Lukimya. Who can give more info on these players? Any of them for the backline?

18. Haha, answered my own Q. Too curious. So just Lukimya is a defender, the others are keepers. Who watched him at Dusseldorf and will he be a starter?

19. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    He's a very robust defender, but has to get used to the speed of Bundesliga games. So probably he'll be the the back up for Prödl and Sokratis. But hey, who knows whats happening with injuries and stuff.