Werder fans on tour-experiences and pics

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 7. Februar 2009.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
  2. The last and best experience(considering only the game because the trip to Bremen and Weserstadion is the most important for me), the game in Milano:
    Pictures
    Video 1
    Video 2

3. Tasja

Tasja Guest

4. Nice pictures. By the way, where did you find the pigs painted with the teams?

I managed to upload my pictures from the Uefa Cup Final, with about a week of delay: Werder vs Shakhtar - Istanbul.
    It was a really nice experience going to a European Cup final, but unfortunately the score didn't go our way. Still i was impressed that even if we where less that the Shakthar fans(5000 compared with 7000), we managed to be louder in the stadium and in the town, by far. The Turkish fans were also very friendly even if some supported Werder and others Shakhtar.

The European trips for Werder are something special and i really hope I'll have the chance of seeing them live next season also, but for that, first of all, we need to win tonight.

5. Tasja

Tasja Guest

The pigs I found outside a little shop in Schnoor. Really funny!

6. Tasja

Tasja Guest

7. I can't wait till I hopefully make my first ever visit to see Werder bremen play in hopefully August or September 2010. From then on, I would ideally like to make Bremen part of my annual Europe trip.:svw_schal:

8. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
  9. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1