Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. anyone from Kansas here in support of Josh Sargent? I predict another Sargent goal against Stuttgart tomorrow! Why? Sporting lost Thursday to Minnesota in the play offs, this should be motivation enough to kick ass and the Mercedes star!

2. Not a Kansan, but I’m from Oklahoma (lots of family from Kansas), and I now live in Bremen. I am loving getting to watch Sargent continue to grow and develop here. I hope he’s around for quite some time in the future.

Cyril Sneer gefällt das.
  3. Cyril Sneer

Cyril Sneer

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Hi there and welcome to the forum from the best footballteam in the world. :top:
    I already noticed you somewhere here and I thought you might be not german :)
    Your german is pretty good, though. :top:
    Studying in Bremen?
    Sorry if I am too curious. ;)
    Anyways, good to have you here and hopefully Sargent will score many goals for Werder!:klatsch:

4. Haha, thank you for the compliment! No. I actually work here now, since 2018. I did study before I came, but I get the feeling more and more that I’ll always be learning... I’m hoping the forum can help me learn more about football (I still know rather little, I’d say), and German, as well. Thanks for the welcome, and I also hope Sargent will turn into the next Pizarro for SVW!

Cyril Sneer gefällt das.
  5. Cyril Sneer

Cyril Sneer

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Ahh, okay, just learning doesn't really pay the rent, does it?;)
    I guess you can learn about football here,you took the first step by not calling it 'Soccer'.:D
    After all it is a rather simple game, I believe.
    You just have to put that Ball in the goal of the other team and do it more often than your opponent.
    That sums it up, pretty much.:D

WerderSooner gefällt das.