Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

Hey for some reason it wouldn't let me pay for an exclusive membership on the site so instead of WBbryn, it's this name instead. Just letting you all know so that you can keep me posted on the fan weekend while it's going on!!

2. Hi, I've already posted on this thread but I don't want to open a new thread just for the sake of asking one simple question :p
    I will be travelling to Bremen to see Werder vs Mainz(31st March), and I plan on getting around via Buses due to the hotel being outside the train area. Does anyone know the website for the Bremen bus-schedules/numbers or something of the sort? Thanks:svw_schal:

3. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Where exactly would outside be? Still in Bremen, or even more outside?

For Bremen you can find all buses (and trains) here: bsag.de

For the whole network there is a pdf here.
    Buses are usually numbered from 21 up for inner-city traffic, and from 600 upwards going to the surrounding places like Verden and so on.

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    One week earlier & you'll have made the IWF w/e!!!! Another flag that could've been added to the many that will be on show. How do you make a Maltese Cross?....................stand on his foot!!

5. Thanks for the site and info.
    I will be staying in "Osterholzer Heerstrasse", close to the bus-stop on the opposite side of the "LIDL" Supermarket, just a bit south-east of the "Gesundheit Nord" hospital. I think that counts as the "outskirts" of Bremen, no?

Well, I'll be arriving on March 29th. If I could make it, I'd surely bring a Maltese flag with me:D

6. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Well yes, I would say that counts as outskirts. :D

If I got your hotel right by looking at the map, I would say it would also be possible for you to take the trains of line 1 from the stop at "Züricher Straße". Its a walk of about 1km to there from the hotel. Might be an idea especially if you want to get back to the hotel at night, because the train lines drive more often than the buses, especially at night and weekends.

7. Hi there Werder fan from Manchester UK here. :svw_applaus:

Been following Bremen for about 6 years aswell as my team Manchester United.

Glad to be here and talk all things Bremen.

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    There are a few from the Manchester area on here already so get yourselves together & visit at the same time?

9. are any werderfans here, which are wintersportfans too?:svw_applaus:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Nordic skiing & biathlon events get me hooked every winter. Absolutely love watching them :D

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    May I ask where you watch them on the Island? I find it so difficult to get ahold of them over there. Seriously I haven't yet met a Briton who even knows what Biathlon is...! :eek: (a common answer is: "Ah, you mean triathlon....?" :lol: )

To answer svwfreddi's question, yes there are :D But I'm German, and it's not very unusual here to watch wintersports. My favourites are skijumping and biathlon.

12. mine too, i love it to watch skijumping and biathlon. i m from germany too.

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Eurosport often shows the winter sports (well only in winter........obviously!)

14. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    It's not that obvious, in Germany Eurosport even shows them in the summer, such as summer-skijumping on grass :D I dont think we have that channel though, but I'll be living in a different house next winter...

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    anni.......you're in Durham, right? 2 hrs on the train & you're in Edinburgh - all the Haggis you could want! ;)

16. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I know, I've been to Edinburgh a few times and I've eaten Haggis there (I was quite amazed by "Haggis springrolls" :D).
    And I've actually eaten Haggis in Durham, too - though it wasn't as good and you can't get it everywhere like in Scotland. :(

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Welcome aboard the SVW fan rollercoaster! An new flag for next years IWF w/e?

18. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Let's hope so...Hasenbommel it's Your turn! We need the flag version 1.1 :lol:

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

No way, we're waiting until we're complete :lol: