Visiting Bremen

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 10. September 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Then maybe we should also invite people from Bavaria :ugly:

2. Not yet no, had a look last night and kinda got my head around it. Just waiting on confirmed numbers, will be booking early next week.

Had a VERY drunken night in Paddy's Pit last November after the wolfsburg game, missed the match due to flight times but enjoyed a heavy one. Ended up drinking green shots with cream on top???

3. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Oh yeah, I know that one:D it's dangerous. I think it's a liquer made of woodruff. But anywhy to much makes You :wuerg: green....

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    A blow job has cream on top. One of our guys got very excited when I told him I knew a bar maid that would give him a blow job for three euros. :lol::lol:

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

That sounds like the american girl who was surprised by the name of our e-learning platform "Stud.IP"
    She was disappointed that there were no all naked hot males on that site :D

6. Just realised the tickets we bought through seatwave are for the Stuttgart end which is a shame. Any idea as to how many Stuttgart fans will travel as i see looking on google maps it looks a long journey!?

7. Stuttgart are not a badly supported club so hard to say.
    But why did you buy tickets from an agency - they are still available direct from Werder?!
    :svw_applaus:

8. When we looked at buying them was told that it was to late to apply now and would have to wait to see if there were any returns. Wanted to sort tickets out in advance so bought them through seatwave.

9. fair dos
    where are you from breezer22?

10. I'm from Hereford mate. Following Oxford United aswel as Bremen?

11. ok fellow Bremen fans, i need some help!!

8 of us can make the match and i'm ready to buy them, point in the right direction please?:svw_applaus:

12. I think the maximum you can buy is 5 per person though - so you may need to get 2 people to buy 4 each. Good luck :svw_applaus:

13. You have stud.ip, too???? Thought it was just the PH Karlsruhe that had it :D

14. Nice one, was at Oxford for the 2-0 triumph last season ;)

Were have our Hereford (Adam Stansfield) flag with us so if you see us come join us for a beer mate!

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    send a PN to stonestonie, the club he travels with sometimes have extra. Worth a try :thumb:

16. will do breezer :tnx:

17. All sorted :D had to split the 8 of us up into 2 groups but VERY happy to finally be going to a game!!

Hopefully a nice win on the cards, fed up seeing my English team ( Stockport) lose every week :wall:

See you all for some beers after the game :thumb:

18. good man
    what stand are you in? :dance:

19. well like i said we've baught two groups of tickets so i need to pick. The ones on my email are; not sure of the stand .( cant remember)

SV Werder Bremen - VfB Stuttgart. Block 113 Row: 21, Position: 12