Visiting Bremen

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 10. September 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok folks, finally after 5 years, I will be in Bremen again :applaus: I am looking forward to see, if it has changed there! Hopefully I can also get in the Weserstadion to Famagusta CL-game, as I haven't got the ticket yet.

I am still searching one ticket in the Ostkurve-"Unterrang", because my friend will be there. Thus there would be at least a little chance, that we could watch the game together. I am trying to get this ticket throuhg "Kartenboerse" as well.But I guess there will be some possibility to get some ticket immediately before this game, what do you think?

Well, where to go before the match and after the match for celebrating?:beer: (I will probably consult it with my frined, but as a girl, she won't probably know so well, where to go for a good draught beer) In old forum, there was a discussion about "Taubenschlag", so I will probably go there (but just in case I can get Haake Beck there?;)Maybe I will meet somebody of you there, cheers!!

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  3. Some girls do know it very good, where to find a good beer;). Of course you get Haake Beck there. Opposite the Taubenschlag is the Wirtshaus, not far away is the Brommy. You can go there before and after the match. When you don´t get beer there you must do somethng wrong!:beer: Enjoy your stay in Bremen.

4. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    So this problem was solved, now I am ready for Famagusta:applaus:.

@Opalo:thanks for the recomandation!

@Pippilotta:Well I am sure that some girls know it quite well, where to celebrate:beer:Those girls are in general quite fancied among boys;)Thanks for the Information!

5. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well, finally after 3 weeks of holydays, I am back. Just want to say that my trip to Bremen/Famagusta-game was very nice, beside of the result of the game of course. But I have enjoyed the atmosphere at least -standing and supporting in the Ostkurve with my friend. And I liked the "tactical preparation" in the Taubenschlag, one of the Werder pubs near Weserstadion:)Unfortunetly, we had to go in the silent tram on the way back home, it was just like after a loss. Btw. it was no problem to change my block-everybody were standing in the Ostkurve anyway. I have got the feeling that the atmosphere has improved in Weserstadion compaired to that what I have seen 2002. The switching of supporting between Ost und West side was the best ("Hallo Westkurve" and answer from West "Hallo Ostkurve" was really the supporting highlight for me). I will put some pics in the internet later, when I have more time, as I have moved to another city and have changed my job. These days are quite crazy to me....

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I like "Hallo Westkurve, Hallo Ostkurve" too. Somebody just started that one after the north stands kind of refused to get up as they did before... :lol:

Have you recognized how long the sound needs to travel from east to west??? That's really funny to see, people raising there arms and the sound coming a little later :lol::lol::lol:

Well, good you had a nice stay in Bremen!

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'm visiting Bremen on 28-30 Nov for the Bremen-Frankfurt game. There are 11 visitors coming from Scotland for the game. We als may watch the Osnabruck-Nurnburg game on Friday 28 Nov.

8. Wow bring on the Tartan Army in the Weserstadion. Although, I bet most of the people will support Osnabrueck in that game against Nuernberg, I will support Nuernberg in that one as I was born near it.

Enjoy the Bundesliga, the beer on the stands, cracking actions, singing fans, standing and shouting and all the rest of it!

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I keep my fingers crossed that you will get tickets for the game - the stadium is quite small, but the atmosphere is just great... And Osnabrück has a nice "old town" with lots of pubs... :beer:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    HELP REQUIRED FROM THOSE WHO KNOW BREMEN!

A couple of the boys coming over are Hearts fans. Is there anywhere in Bremen that will show the Hearts v Rangers game on Saturday? Its a lunchtime kick off & it can be seen on Setanta Sports in the UK.

Also, where is a good place for breakfast?

Thanks in advance

:applaus:

11. Olli710

Olli710

Kartenverkäufe:
    +42
  12. @ killiefan

Hope you enjoyed the games this weekend.I myself am mightily relieved we won this game against Frankfurt.:svw_applaus::svw_schal:

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    we made it in with the nurnburg fans on Friday & they created a fantastic atmosphere. a small stadium but lots of noise!

14. Ewr

Ewr

The Kaiserslautern game will be my first trip to Bremen.

We will stay at INNSIDE Bremen (Sternentor 6), to get to the game we need to take the tram? Where can I buy tickets (for the tram) and what tickets is the best to buy? We're 2 and will do 6-10 trips each.

Where (Weser-stadion?) and when can I collect my game tickets (I was told I need to collect them at least 2h before the game, was thinking I'll collect them on the day before the match)?

Where can we get something to eat/drink before/after the game?

Thanks in advance, really look forward to visit Bremen and the game.

15. Ynee

Ynee

The Innside is a nice hotel, unfortunately located a little bit in the outskirts.

To get to the stadion you have to take the tram and it will take you about 30 minutes to get there. But tram No 3 (Direction: Weserwehr) drives from the Innside (The tram stations name is "Use Akschen") directly to the stadion ("Weserstadion").

Before the game you can eat either in the Shopping-Centre "Waterfront", driectly next to the Hotel or you take the tram (see above) to the City. Then you have to get out in the City centre (these are the stations "Am Brill", "Obernstraße" or "Domsheide/City Centre"). There you can see the inner city of Bremen with the town musicians and stuff.

Other possibility and what I would do: Get out tram #3 at the station "Sielwall" and then take a look around the so calles "Viertel" (1/4). You can find lots of possibilities to eat there, and when you finished, you buy a beer at a kiosk and walk to the stadion.
    (Direction of stadion -> just follow the green/white dressed people around, but you can also ask).
    In the 1/4 you will surely find a bar or sth. that suits you, where you can go to after the game. :)

(During the game eating and drinking inside the stadion, but please notice that you cannot pay cash, but have to get a "werder card." It doesn't cost anything, you can pay cash money onto this card, and then pay with the card.
    (If, after the game there's still money on the card, you can get it back :))

Tickets for the tram you can buy inside the tram. Unfortunately I cannot tell you, which ticket to buy.
    How long are you staying in Bremen? Just this one day? Then it'll probably 2 day-tickets.
    But also notice, that the ticket for the game serves as ticket for the trams at tuesday after the game.

(How do you arrive in Bremen? Plane? Train?)

Well... as already said, to get to the stadion tram #3 direction "Weserwehr" and get out at "Weserstadion".

When you're there you can already see the flood lights. :) It's 5 minutes walk... not even.

I think you can collect the tickets directly at the stadion. Either at the ticket centre or at one of the "boxes" outside. But there will be surely signs.

16. Ewr

Ewr

Thanks, this will be helpful. We will arrive by car at Thursday, and will stay for 4 days (we need to use the tram 3 days).

Where do I get a "Werder-card"?
    I'm a "Fördermitglied", will that give me a discount in the Fan shop?

17. Ynee has said almost everything yet.

I would suggest to buy a daypass plus, you can get it in all busses and trams. Either from the driver or at a big blue ticket machine in the tram. You can not use the small blue ticket machines, there you need a special card for. 2day-tickets are not available in bremen, only one or seven days.

You can collect your game tickets at the weserstadion. It should be possible the day before but our ticketing team likes surprises...to go sure write a mail to info@werder.de. On matchday there are containers infront of the stadium usually there the tickets can be collected.

Enjoy your trip!

edit:
    When you are a Fördermitglied you get 10% discount in the fan shop. The "Werder-card" is available at the stadium.

18. Ynee

Ynee

Then it most likely would be best if you get a tram-tiket for a week, but I cannot guarantee this.

You can get the card for free at the stadion. There should be people walking around giving them away. (You'll possibily get one, when you get the tickets)

As Fördermitglied you get 10% discount at the fanshop. Just show the membercard when you pay.

19. Ewr

Ewr

Where do I transfer money to the werder card?

What is "Preisstufe I II S" (from the bsag page).

Really look forward to this trip, only hope this game will be better than the last (DFB-cup)!

20. You only need Preisstufe I, it´s for bremen. Preisstufe II is only necessary when you want to got to the suburbs. Your hotel is a littlebit outside but not in the suburbs.

How to transfer money to the werder-card is unknown for me, it´s just started and nobody has experience yet. Should be somewhere at the stadium.