Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    Ive send Cardiff City a message

2. Commando Tasdorf

Commando Tasdorf

Kartenverkäufe:
    +489 / -3
    Mind the gap ...

3. Hi,

I'm a Werder fan from Sussex in England and will be staying in Mannheim in April so thought I might take the train to Stuttgart and hopefully get to see Werder away on 12.04.

Is it possible to get a ticket or are they very limited and sell out quickly?

Any advice would be great, thanks!

:bier: - first (and so far only) Werder game 04.11.2012 vs. Mainz 05.

4. Ale555

Ale555

Kartenverkäufe:
    +5
    As the Game is on a Sunday evening and in a rather big stadium it shouldn't be a big problem to get a ticket.
    You may now apply on the official Werder-Ticketing (link on top of page) or wait for the sale of tickets here in the forum once they get shipped. This may take a month from now on.

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    If in doubt, send a private message on here to stonesstonie (Jurgen), he'll sort you out (assuming he's going to that game of course!)

Also, why don't you try to attend next years International Fan weekend?(or this years if you have time. March 13-15 v Bayern Munich) :daumen:

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    You can also try the ticketing section in the German part of the Forum:

http://forum.werder.de/forumdisplay.php?224-Tickets-amp-Mitfahrgelegenheiten

Fans will sell spare tickets there (you can contact them via private message / "Private Nachricht") and you can also ask for tickets.

The forum for Stuttgart tickets will be opened once Werder sends out T
    these tickets, i. e. some four weeks ahead of the match.

7. Masafei

Masafei

Two Bremen fans from Finland would like came to see the Mainz game in supporters stand or near that in 4th april this spring. Website had some selling opening, but now it has disappear. We are working class and wanna join with the Bremen ostkurve stand! Please help! email: masafeimasa@gmail.com

->Thanks all you fans, we got the ticket. See you guys in the game. Just spot the pale looking fellas in the ostkurve :D

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?2313-Ticket-help-please/page20

& next time http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?31229-IWF-w-e-4 :daumen:

9. Thanks very much for the advice - received an email from tickets@werder.de with confirmation. I shall be there on 12th!! If anyone has any suggestions on away fan friendly pubs or general tips on being an away fan, it would be brilliant. :schal::applaus::bier:

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Enjoy your trip to Stuttgart! I'd recommend you to be at the stadium not that late, it's somewhat tricky to find the block for the away fans ;-) I'm not from Stuttgart, so I can't recommend anything, but you can ask here:

Werder Fans in Stuttgart

It's in the German section of the forum, but asking in English is no Problem. Maybe someone from that thread can help you with recommendations etc.

11. Basically I'm in my last year of education and next year I am hoping to move to Germany and while I am there, I would love to buy a season ticket for Werder Bremen as I am very passionate about the Bundesliga and Werder Bremen are my favourite Bundesliga team. I need help as I only speak a little German and don't understand how to buy a season ticket when the time comes. I know they are popular and season tickets may be sold out very fast so I just wanted to get an edge. If you could email me at charliewills80@yahoo.co.uk that'd be great! Thanks guys. Werder Bremen ole

12. Bremervörde

Bremervörde

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Just mailed you:

It is nearly impossible to get a season ticket for Werder. The amount of tickets will not be increased so the only available tickets are from season ticket holders that do not renew their ticket.

For this seaon, only 500 out of the 25000 season tickets were not renewed! These 500 tickets were sold through a poll of 8500 fans that applied for a season ticket :-/
    So basically, there is no way, to just "buy" a season ticket. You can apply for it in a certain time frame after the season is finished, but it's against the odds that you are lucky. But of course you can take your chance :)!

13. Flutlicht82

Flutlicht82 Guest

I asked about 2 years ago for a VIP ticket by this contact form:
    https://www.werder.de/de/business/hospitality/vip-dauerkarten/index.php
    According to the answering person, there is always a good chance to get a VIP season ticket, which might be too expensive for most common people.
    If you are a poor lobster - please give up :)

To be honestly I would not buy any season ticket. There is more change for me by watching Werder in an alternating way:
    -one game inside the Weserstadion
    -one game away as a guest (in average only a view thousands Werder fans)
    -one game in a pub (cheaper plus better view of the game)

If you watch 17 games a year inside the Weserstadion, you might get bored.