Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. greenV

greenV

Thanks for the link :bier: , I was looking for something like freundlichspiele. Ticket site seems to be down at the moment, hopefully get there eventually!

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    As an alternative (or for the future) search for stonesstonie on here. He (jurgen) will sort you out....:daumen:

3. greenV

greenV

Hi,

Based on the Tag der Fans last year I was wondering what sort of special events (if any) to be on prior to the game starting and what would be a good time to arrive?

Will a Werder Card still be required to purchase anything around the stadium for this match?

Thanks in Advance.

4. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Full timetable isn't official yet, but here is a preview:
    http://www.werder.de/de/fankurve/news/45437.php (german only)

Programm starts at 10:00, at 11:30 the players will be signing stuff, at 13:00 official presentation of the team.

Werder Card will probably be required for purchasing stuff.

5. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
  6. Pars-Fan

Pars-Fan

Hi :wink:

Myself and three friends are trying to get tickets for the match vs Stuttgart on 15/03/14. I have applied for standing tickets during the "reservation" period with alternative seated tickets.

So...I wanted to ask if anyone knew when I would hear if I have been succesful in being allocated tickets, and if so how likely is it that we will get standing tickets ?

Many Thanks in advance....:daumen:

:bier::schal:

7. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Best Info would be tho check your bank account the next few days. If there is a payment to Werder on it you get tickets, otherwise you will get an email in the next few weeks, latest around two weeks before the match

8. Pars-Fan

Pars-Fan

Ok, thanks for the information.....:applaus:

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Have you booked your flights yet? If you have & you end up with no tickets there are still routes to go down to maybe get some. Come back here & let us know how you get on with your own application.

Meanwhile....http://www.killiefc.com/Classic Matches/170499-Pars (SPL).htm

10. LoB

LoB

Since there are now tickets for the Stuttgart match on general sale, it is likely that many applications from the first period can be satisfied (all that have not been too restrictive in their choice, that is).

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I've read that a guy who had ordered standing tickets for the Ostkurve and who did not accept alternative options got an e-mail in which he was informed that he would not get these tickets. But I agree - if there are tickets on general sale everybody who accepted alternatives when ordering should get tickets.

BTW Pars-Fan. If you wish to be sure, you can always send a short mail to tickets@werder.de and ask them whether you get your tickets. Just tell them that you need to know since you come to Bremen from abroad and I can imagine that someone will answer (I am not sure, but it might be worth a try).

12. Pars-Fan

Pars-Fan

Hi There :wink:

Seems to be a problem with the original thread and I can't open. I just wanted to say thanks to the following:-

MarcoBode1969
    Thanks for the information, I checked my bank account and payments have been made to the club - looks like I got some tickets ! :bier:

Killefan
    Thanks for your ever so witty reply :lol: Also thanks for this:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/k/kilmarnock/5298800.stm

Well shot of.... :p

To be serious for a moment, good luck with your fight to avoid administration and take control of your club. Having been through that recently, I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

To everyone else that posted....thanks also. If you see four Scottish guys looking a little bemused (but very entertained !) at the atmosphere at the Stuttgart match - that may be us, come and say "Hallo". :daumen:

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I would love to meet you but will be in a different section of the stadium.... In any case, enjoy the match :beer: And if you like it, consider returning for the International Werder Weekend (Schalke match) - it will be great fun!

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    It's been moved to the ticket enquiries thread.

I think our pay back for Campbell was you ending up with dinosaur Jim :daumen:

Biggest downside to not being in the same league as The Pars was the steak bridies:daumen:

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I should also have said that if you enjoy yourself (no doubt you will) & want to extend the connection then come & join us....... https://www.facebook.com/#!/schottisches.werder Nae fighting wi the Falkirk Bairns in the group mind....

16. Hello!

Have not used this board for ages...anyway, I need some help. Last time a made a trip to Bremen for the football was in 2011 and someone on this board helped me to get an Ostkurve ticket.

I am travelling to Bremen with two friends for the FC Augsburg game on Feb 14th and I was wondering if that kind person is still out there (Jürgen?) or if anyone else knew how I could get 3 Ostkurve tickets?

Please reply or PM me.

I will soon be asking for recommendations regarding pubs and restaurants too as I want to try some different places.

Many thanks! :daumen:

Also, another good win tonight! Lebenslang Grün-Weiß!

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  19. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    This Jurgen has surely got to be stonesstonie.....send him a private message