Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    It means that you are on the "waiting list" for tickets. If there are more orders than tickets available, there will be a draw. Werder will only charge your card if you get tickets. They will send you an e-mail if you don't get tickets, but I don't know when this will happen.

I will order now and, as mentioned, if we have a spare ticket, it will be yours. So keep your fingers crossed ;)

2. Cool
    Let's hope for the best :svw_applaus:
    PS - what happened to some of the emoticons?? I think some disappeared!

3. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    you ve got an pn

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    For some reasons, an advertisement was shown when using these emoticons, so they have been removed for the moment. They will be reinstalled once the problem is fixed (sorry, if this explanation is technically incorrect, I am not a PC expert ;)).

5. teras78

teras78

Hello friends!
    My name is Taras and I'm from Russia, St-Petersburg. I plan visit Bremen this weekend and bought 1 ticket on sunday match (SV Werder Bremen - FSV Mainz 05) via werder.de/de/tickets. But I haven't received any e-ticket.
    Where will I be able to collect my ticket before the game? What documents will I need to show (passport, credit card, e-mail confirmation)?
    Thanks in advance to everyone who reads this /helps out!

6. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Hi teras!

As far as I know, there is no e-ticketing at Werder Bremen. I'd suggest that you'll walk straight to the ticketing centre at match day. Take along your passport, credit card (you have paid with it, right?) and your confirmation e-mail and show all that to them.
    You could give them a call in advance as well, just to make sure: +49 1805 - 937 337 or simply write them an e-mail: tickets@werder.de.

Hope that helps and have a great stay at Bremen and Germany! :schal:

7. teras78

teras78

Thank you mola23!

I hope I'll easily find this centre :)

8. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Easy to find. It's near the east side of the stadium, with a big sign saying "Ticket Center" over it. ;)
    To be more precise between the entrances "Tor 4" and "Tor 5"

9. teras78

teras78

Thank you el_ben! :schal:

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Perhaps you can post here after the match how you got your tickets since I assume that the answer your question is of interest for other international fans as well. Thanks :)

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Smart arse.......:p (hey, mods.....when will we have a smiley wearing a kilt?)

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    & also if you'll be returning to Bremen in April for IWF w/e. Maybe even with the other Russians?

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    How much will you pay for that one...? ;) But, seriosuly, if you have come across a suitable smiley, let me know & I'll check out what we can do.... I've never seen one so far.....

14. teras78

teras78

tickets@werder.de answered me yesterday. My ticket will be waiting for me at Ticket-Counter opposite of gate 6. I'll have to show my passport to collect it.

15. Good news
    Yes, tickets@werder.de are very good. They always reply to me quickly and are very helpful
    :beer::schal:

16. I have ordered tickets for the Greuther Furth match, my third visit.

I emailed tickets@werder.de to ask if they are posting the tickets or if I will need to pick them up, but they are not replying to me...

Dan

17. Buckelhuhn

Buckelhuhn

Kartenverkäufe:
    +41
    I think your ticket will be deposited at the Ticket-Center, Weserstadion.

But, since when do you wait for an answer? Maybe it takes some time to conclude your order and then you get an answer :)

18. They normally reply by now. I will just have to take my email to the ground and show them!

19. greenV

greenV

Could someone help, it might just be me being daft or that my German is a bit rusty, but I'm sure I read on the website that tickets for the match with Fulham would be available today but I can't seem to find anything on the ticketing website?

20. oh... why is the ticketing only in german :-(

look out for "sonderspiele" (extra-games) in the topnavigation or just follow this LINK

tickets are available from 10€ (stands) up to 25€ (best seats)