Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

YES, join the International Werder Day, which is scheduled for the Augsburg-Weekend.
    Werder reserved 50 tickets for international fans (though I don't know if they are gone already) but we have plenty of them left ;)
    There's a lot going on that weekend like a pub get together, a stadium tour, a city tour, boat trip to the stadium, fan party and and and and and... ... ... :)

2. It would not be this season i am thinking next season some time, i will definitley try and get them through here though when i do make the journey.

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The IWF w/e we're talking about in March is (hopefully!) the first annual event so keep yourself on here & make the next one for sure. Springtime looks like the best time to hold it so you've plenty of prep time. Like the others have said, if you want tickets (especially standing areas) make contacts on here & they will see you right :)

4. ajjk

ajjk

Hello from Finland!

I'm coming to Bremen with my friend on 23.3 and we would like to buy 2 tickets to Werder Bremen - FC Augsburg game, which is on 24.3. Should i buy and where can i buy the tickets earlier? :) Or can i trust that there is tickets left on gameday at the stadium? We would like to have seat places.

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Welcome! Why not join the International Werder Day, which is planned for just that weekend and game! You might read the respective thread for that. When do you plan on leaving Bremen?

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

For the game against Augsburg, it should be possible to buy tickets on match day. For the game against Nuremberg on Saturday, there are still 2,000 tickets for home fans and still 1,000 tickets in the away sector. Augsburg will bring even less fans so you will defenitely be able to buy tickets.

7. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi, here is the link mentioned by mola23. There's various events for internationals (and locals) during that week-end, so you might wish to join.... ;)

International Day

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You are now officially part of the International fan weekend.......whether you like it or not! :D

Keep in touch on these forums between now & 23.3 We'll make sure you're ok. Remember to bring your Finland flag to display in the pub on Friday & Saturday. As the fan project have secured 50 tickets for the International fans I think there maybe enough for you among those 50.

9. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    one or the other card I would also still have

10. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Yes, that's the way to go! :D
    We do not ask them to join. We force them :D :applaus:

And by the way, we have people from Sweden and Norway joining, sure the Finish might want to put something against that :D

11. MalmoFF

MalmoFF

Hello!

My german is not the best and I don't understand if it is still possible or not to buy tickets online to the game against Mainz (31st of March)?

If not not, what do you think about the chances of getting 2 tickets at the ground at match day (price not very important, whithin reasonable limits...)?

Best regards,
    Kalle, Sweden

12. Tasja

Tasja Guest

You got PN! :thumb:

13. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Maybe we could swap tickets if you empty a swedish supermarket for us and bring it all down here?

14. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Thats the minimum prize! :grinsen:

15. MalmoFF

MalmoFF

I can offer one IKEA kitchen or 10 kg of moose crap per ticket, but that is as high as I'll go!

16. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

You mean a complete IKEA kitchen? :eek:
    What about a package of Tunnbröd? IKEA Germany changed the size of it and there is no way making a "Tunnbrödsrulle" out of that now...
    These people simply do not THINK. :roll:
    We're completely lost and desperate about that... :(

17. hello all
    Well, I've booked my flight for the opening game of the season... :tnx:
    I will be in Dortmund from 9am on Fri 24th August and fly back the next day. Can anyone of you guys in Bremen help me to get a ticket in the Werder Block? I will try Jermaine too, but he is currently on vacation I think till 4th July.
    Otherwise, I will have to try Dortmund for a ticket or eBay etc.
    Thanks and hope to see some of you guys in Dortmung :thumb:
    :svw_applaus:

18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi, we will order several standing tickets. I will let you know if we have a spare one. But it might take some time until I can get back to you. You can order as from July 9 and I don't think we will know how many tickets we get before beginning of August. But I'd be glad to see you in Dortmund :beer:

BTW: You can order yourself as from July 9 as well.

19. Thanks Opalo, that's great... :svw_applaus:

20. Hey opalo
    I did the ticket bestellung and had to put in my card details. Does this mean I have got a ticket or not? :confused: :svw_applaus: