Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I thought there would be a possibility to buy tickets in advance in order to pick them up at matchday in one of the containers in front of Weserstadion. If you call ticket helpdesk ask them if this would be possible.

2. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    would you like tickets for the standing area (ostkurve ) or for setting area?

3. Preferably tickets for the Ostkurve. Do you have a spare ticket?

4. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    how many tickets did you need ? send me a pn

5. Ewr

Ewr

This is possible, I did that for the last game.

6. mabo

mabo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    From now onwards, it is possible. All tickets ordered online can be picked up on match day. The tickets will not longer sent by mail.
    https://www.werder.de/de/tickets/heimspiele/shop.php?match=34655
    But of course, standing tickets are already sold out.

7. That's right. How much of those containers are there around the stadium? I've just seen one 100 metres away of the parking places, on the left of the fanshop.

8. Marqz

Marqz

Hello all!

I will be with a friend in Bremen 13-18.10 for Freimarkt and the of course the game vs Dortmund! :dance:

The problem is we aint got any tickets to the game... can anyone help? We are desperate to see Werder play.

Is Freimarkt any good?

Any other tips to us how we should spend the time?

Many thanks in advance und grüsse aus Åland inseln! :beer:

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  10. Marqz

Marqz

Thanks for your promt response and links!

The most important thing though, how can we get tickets to the sold out match vs Dortmund? Outside the arena? I've found tickets on different sites but the price is heavy..

Greets!

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  13. Marqz

Marqz

We are coming over from Åland, an island between Sweden and Finland. We'll be there 13.10-18.10 and missed out on the Internet sale so now we can't get tickets.. :(

14. dillah

dillah

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    It will be difficult to get tickets (for a fair price). You can post a request at the link, which was posted by killiefan.

And you can look out for the rare offers in the forum: http://forum.werder.de/forumdisplay.php?255-Ticketangebote-SV-Werder-Bremen-Borussia-Dortmund

Outside the arena is an option of course, but don't expect good prices;)
    Search for "Bürgerhaus Weserterrassen" in googlemaps. That's a spot for tickets and on the way to the arena from that spot some people offer tickets.

Sometimes the prices on ebay drop a little bit a few days before matchday. So if you get to Bremen anyway you might check those offers instead of trusting on the sells outside the arena.

Freimarkt is worth a visit. It is very croweded at weekends. But you might check out the big tents (Bayernzelt and/or Hansezelt).
    And of course "Halle 7". There will be a party until the early morning.

I hope you will get 2 tickets for the game and enjoy your stay!

15. Marqz

Marqz

I took no risk and boutght two expensive tickets to "die prostkurve".. :beer:

I guess the best thing to do before the match is going to amadeus or taubenschlag, right?

Where do people go after the match, to Freimarkt?

Thanks for your information.

16. I've been to a match against Dortmund in 2008 and went to Freimarkt after it.
    The match kicks off at 20:30h so I'd recommend to go somewhere else and visit Freimarkt on another day

17. dillah

dillah

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    It depends on your Intentions:)

If you are want to party, you can visis Freimarkt/Halle 7. To visit the Freimarkt itself you might take another day and start in the afternoon. On friday you will only have about an hour before the Freimarkt itself closes. Halle 7 is open until the early morning...

Before the match your suggestions are fine options by the way!

18. Is this difficult if you just turn up to the ticket office on the day of a game? Or is it better to order in advance? Obviously the games against main rivals will be harder to get but against the likes of Hoffenheim for instance?

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

That depends on, how you already guessed, the opponent.
    For opponents like Hoffenheim there is usually some tickets left, but it's risky.

It also depends on how much you want to spend on a ticket. There is no chance of getting the cheapest and most popular tickets (standing in the "Ostkurve") on the day of the match in an official way.
    Usually just the more expensive tickets are left.

Better to get hold of a ticket before, especially when you travel from the UK. You don't want to do that for nothing ;)

If you have not ordered tickets and want to see a match rather spontaneously, it's possible to get hold of tickets here in the forum.
    If you need any help on that (Ticketbörse is only in German, but I guess most of us are able to understand some English) or have a specific game in mind that you need tickets for, just ask :)

20. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Welcome to the board of the bestest club on the whole planet! ;)

It's always better to order tickets in advance, especially if you are planning on getting one for the standing section (East Lower Tier; Ostkurve) even for matches against the boring teams. Seating ticks might be available on match day at the ticket offices at the stadium.

Another pragmatic way is to try to get tickets via the ticketing board here. Especially since the tickets there are sold for the original prices.

Since our International Werder Day is coming nearer and nearer, you could still decide to join. :)