Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi Everybody,

In case anyone wants to order tickets for home games directly from Werder, but does not understand German, just send me a PN (personal message) - I have translated Werder's home game online order form into English & could send the translation to you.

2. Hi guys,

I'm a Werder fan living in London. I plan to fly to Bremen and want to attend the game against Bayer. I just sent an email to ask the ticket office and they said no ticket available at the moment but please check back 2-3 weeks before the game. That makes me wonder that how they will get those resale quotas and what's a chance I can get a ticket? :confused:

I did some research here and found that some foreign fans can buy a ticket by calling the ticket office but can we, foreign fans, buy it online? or just by phone only? (general question for other games)

Cheers :dance:,

Chris

3. Tasja

Tasja Guest

You can always as all fans send an request (is just to late for that Leverkusen game). Every monday after an homeplay can you request for tickets online on werder.de/de/tickets. Then you had to wait until 1-2 weeks before the game to find out if you got any or not. Werder hat an idiotical system....other clubs hat better systems.

4. Anis

Anis

Kartenverkäufe:
    +47
    As Tasja and the ticket centre said, it is too late to send a request for any tickets at Werder and that you've got to wait if less people have sent a request at Werder than there are tickets. If it is like that Werder will still sell these in some weeks. I guess they would announce it on www.werder.de.

However, you always have the chance to get tickets at the forum, as well. People might have to many tickets or have no time at that day. You can try it here: http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?11577-Werder-Leverkusen&p=1546670#post1546670 But it's the same...we don't have the tickets yet so you' still have to wait until the first ones get their tickets and decide to sell them.

Good luck! :)

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    For other games, you can check the dates when the online ticket sale starts here:

http://www.werder.de/de/tickets/heimspiele/ (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

I have just recently translated the online order form for another user, so if you are interested in having the translation you can send me a PN with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you.

6. Thank you everyone! :thumb:

Do the tickets sold out every games this season? I saw the number of attendance lately is around 35,000-37,000 which is below the capacity. Not sure what's the maximum for the seats during the renovation. Is the construction now finished?

According to the info of the coming games, Hoffenheim & Hannover, which still have tickets for sale, I have a hope to get the ticket on my game. :svw_schal:

opalo, I know a bit of German but thanks anyway for your help. :svw_schal:

7. nevan

nevan

Hi.

Me and my brother are planning a short weekend footbal trip to Bremen. Does someone know if it is still possible to get tickets to Werder Bremen - Borussia M'gladbach game? I wouldn't want to use viagogo etc. because of the prices and I didn't know that those tickets were sale only a few days in werder.de. From Werder Bremen office they told me to call them 2-3 weeks before the game to check if there still is tickets available, but it makes our travel plans (flights, hotel) a bit difficult to arrange such a short notice because we live in Finland.

-nevan

8. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Here is one thread where tickets will be offered:

http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?11986-Werder-Mönchengladbach

There are no offers yet but surely some people will sell their tickets in time due to several reasons. You can keep an eye on this thread and get in touch with the vendor by mail.
    If you need help with translation for email communication feel free to post here once again.

9. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    i ´ve send you a PN

10. nevan

nevan

Seems that they have made some changes in ticket sales system. Great! Now I was able to reserve the tickets to Mönchengladbach game. Can someone answer my few questions?

- When will I get the information if I got the the tickets?
    - Will the tickets be sent to me by mail (and charged from my VISA) or will I pick them up and pay them at the stadium?

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    i just had the phone call telling me I have seating tickets :mad: I wanted standing but I suppose its better than nothing!

12. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    You could have ordered standing tickets without alternative option, which would have left you with no tickets at all if you had not been allocated standing tickets. So I'd also think that seating is better than nothing. In any case, the :beer: is the same in both areas :D ;)

13. brownie

brownie

Guten tag :)

Just found out that we are heading to Bremen on the day of this game.

Will I be able to buy tickets and can someone point me in the right direction ?

Any help would be great.

14. Hello everyone we are hoping to get across to see your team play schalke, what do you think the chances are of getting tickets for this game and if so can you direct me to your on-line section for purchase ..many thanks nm

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    SN

plenty on here will point you in the right direction. You could jump the gun by sending Opalo a private message. She has the online form translated into English

16. evechen

evechen

Hi, m planning on going to watch a live game but I have no clue of where all those seats are and what they mean....:wall:

I saw there's one called ostkurve that have like student discount? What's that?

17. kastemato

kastemato

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    Here you can find the seating plan.

18. Hello,

I am a UK resident currently traveling around Europe and am hoping to attend the Werder - Freiburg game on 20th August.

Will I need to buy tickets in advance or will the be available to buy on the morning of the game?

I have checked the official ticket website but it asks for an address and obviously I do not have a fixed address when traveling around...is it possible to buy online at collect tickets at the Weserstadion before the game...I am not sure my German is sufficient to understand the ticket website...

Anyways, anticipated thanks for your help...

19. kastemato

kastemato

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    At the moment there are still tickets available on the Werder Homepage, but as you already noticed they are sent by mail, so you need an address.
    You can also buy these tickets directly in the ticket-shop at the stadium but you can´t be sure when they´re sold out.
    Maybe you could contact one of the forum users offering their tickets here in the forum? If you arrange a deal you could buy a ticket there and meet at the stadium on 20th August.

Here ist e.g. a ticket for the standing area at "Ostkurve".

20. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Maybe you can call or email Werder and ask for the chance. Normally they are quit helpful(? my english sucks...).

E-Mail tickets@werder.de
    Hotline 01805 - 937 337*

If you got any problems, i might help you.