Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi,

I'm new to this board.

I'd like to purchase a ticket for the game on the 13th against Wolfsburg.

I've been trying for two weeks now dialing this number: 0180-5-93 73 37, but it's constantly engaged.

can anyone help?

2. The only way to get tickets was to place your order online during the period 3rd November to 5th November. (=> http://www.werder.de/tickets/bl/verkaufsstart.php)

Unfortunately i have to say: All tickets are already sold. Sorry. :(

One way to get tickets anyway is of course ebay. Or take a look at the "Kartenbörse". There sometimes people offer their tickets. (=> http://www.werder.de/tickets/kartenboerse/kartenboerse.php)

Otherwise you have to hope that someone around here will make you an offer.

(sorry for my bad english ;))

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    email the club at info@werder.de I believe any unclaimed tickets are sometimes available approx 10 day before the game. However, a local(ish) derby might see all tickets claimed.

4. OK.

Thanks for the info guys.

Puwaldo, don't apologise, your English is fine (and a hell of a lot better than my German! :)).

Killiefan, cheers for the info. I'll maybe try and email the club, if not, I may get to the ground early and see if anyone's selling a spare outside.

Cheers.

5. There's always some (southern-looking) guys standing on the dike and selling tickets, you can't miss them. But try the other ideas before.
    Have much fun and enjoy your trip!

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @CelticFan. You could also try this:

http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=2230

It's the "ticketing" thread in the German section of this forum. This is where people can search for and/or offer tickets. While searching for tickets in this section is fine, offering tickets is, in fact, not allowed. However, offering tickets is obviously - and fortunately (in my opinion) - tolerated as long as the tickets are sold at their original price. You could just post in this section that you are looking for a ticket and that you would appreciate an offer via private message/PN, icq or whatever. It should be fine if you write in English. Good luck!

7. Hello

I'm going to be in Bremen for the Wolfsburg game too and despite trying several people in the Kartenborse section no luck.

Can someone explain how i can actually get any tickets. Are they reprinted by the club for example. And if anyone has any spares in the forum how do you get those tickets?

I'm also looking for some advice of bars that have Sky Sports in the town. I'm a newcastle fan and want to watch our game against Portsmouth on Sunday. I'd prefer a local bar but something is better than nothing.

If i don't manage to get a ticket for Werder are there any other local games that weekend?

Danke / Thanks

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Hamburg & Hannover are both within an hour of Bremen by train & they're both at home that day. Train travel is easy but try bahn.de If you're there for the friday evening try Osnabruck v MSV Duisburg. Osnabruck is about 45 mins by train by express train, about 1hr 20mins by regional train. The ground is only 15 min walk from the station & you'll see it as you arrive. Up to five can travel on a group ticket, 27 euro return.

Is the Pompey game on Sky? try Paddys Pit (Irish bar obviously!) near the main train staion

9. Thanks. That's a bit far away for me unfortunately as i'll have the little lady in tow. She's happy to come to a game but the pay off is shopping before it.

I'll keep trying with the ticket resale.

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @leazes.ender. I think the best option would be to try this:

http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=2230

It's the "ticketing" thread in the German section of this forum. This is where people can search for and/or offer tickets. While searching for tickets in this section is fine, offering tickets is, in fact, not allowed. However, offering tickets is obviously - and fortunately (in my opinion) - tolerated as long as the tickets are sold at their original price. You could just post in this section that you are looking for a ticket and that you would appreciate an offer via private message/PN, icq or whatever. It should be fine if you write in English. Good luck!

11. K1874M

K1874M

Hi guys, I'm new to the board so go easy! :p

I'm traveling to Bremen next weekend with my girlfriend and since we're missing a Hearts game (Heart of Midlothian) we were hoping to catch a werder bremen game.

So my question.... will it be possible to get tickets when we are over?

Thanks in advance people!

12. lutscher91

lutscher91

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    "Game next saturday"
    Sorry, but next saturday there´s no game.
    Because of the game against dortmund at wednesday we will play on sunday 5pm instead of saterday.

Getting tickets is everytime difficult. Maybe you can find something here: http://www.werder.de/tickets/kartenboerse/kartenboerse_spiel.php?spiel_id=22
    If you are not lucky, there are at the matchday always peaple selling their tickets in front of the stadium. But their prices are quite high.

13. K1874M

K1874M

Thank you very much Lutscher, your help is much appreciated!

Kenny.

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    a hearts fan supporting a team wearing green/white! don't take pictures of you wearing your bremen colours!

15. K1874M

K1874M

I understand this... not good but, I can live with it for one night only ;)

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Hey K1874M

Me & two mates are coming over for this game too. We're leaving on Sunday from embra then coming back the next day, £20 for the flights :grinsen: Try phoning the club direct for tickets. I did this for tickets last year & picked them up at the stadium, no problem. The guy spoke brilliant english so no worries there. Either way we could meet up in the Amadeus pub (weserstadion tram stop on line 6 I think) next to the stadium b4 the game for :beer:

KTID

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  18. tanman

tanman

Hi guys

looking for three tickets for the milan game what are the chances any seats / price

Thanx

19. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Or try this:

http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=2781

It's the section in the German part of this forum where fans look for Milan tickets. Just put the number of tickets you need in your post and add that you would appreciate a private message (PN) from anyone who has spare tickets. I don't think that there is a problem if you write in English. Good luck!