Pre IWF w/e get together (i.e. Friday 23rd March)

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 23. Januar 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I'm in...38 or what?? Hey I'll be 38 at the 26th of March! What a coincidence :lol::lol::lol:

2. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    :tnx:

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I have just had a look at ebay & blank name tags are not that expensive:

Klick

So I could go for some 50 of those (or similar ones) & bring them along so everybody can just sign his. What do you think?

4. The sticky ones aren't cheaper? :D

5. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    They might be cheaper, but there not that good. They usually fall off where easily, and by the end of the evening nobody will have their name tag on anymore. :) So, I would go for the ones "opalo" found. :tnx:

6. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :tnx: I'd say: Buy them! It's about 50 Cent :)ugly:) per person.

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Do I need a nametag? I'm the tall, dark, handsome one..........well, ok 2 of those 3 anyway!! :p

8. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    :D

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    OK, I will go for those (or similar) & look where I can get them cheapest. Since we still do have loads of time it shouldn't be a problem.

10. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Guys, have you never worked in groups, university, retreats, workshops, WHATSOEVER?
    Who would be so crazy to BUY nametags?
    If anyone wants nametags, the only two things you need is THIS and THIS :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @hasenbommel. Yes, I have, but we either had no name tags at all or similar ones to those I suggested... Your solution looks pretty easy, so I don't mind going for that - whatever the majority prefers...

12. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Really? :eek:
    Alright, never mind then, all the time since someone suggested nametags, all I had in my mind was tape and marker. I don't know how many nametags I have made like that ONLY since I started the last semester... And I have them in Chinese and Persian, because people kept adding them to my name as well as wonderful tags to where everyone comes from: "earth"

What I am just thinking about is people forgetting their's, loosing them, collecting money and so on.
    That's why I would just go for that one cause everyone an have as many nametags as he wants for like 3€ in total :D
    Plus: They don't look so business :D :ugly:

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Well, we never needed something like that at university - my university was very small, so people knew each other very quickly. Accordingly, I had my first name tags later on at work when we had seminars or the like (which is why "business" fits in very well ;)). Those name tags were usually handed out at the beginning of each seminar & then returned to the coach at the end, so that he could re-use them. Sometimes, we could also keep them, i. e. I have a few of them here, but not enough for everybody.

But, as I said, I am absolutely fine with your suggestion :)

14. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    That's what I just wanted to say as well :eek: If we wanted to go for "stylish" we could still use these (the very right). :D

No worries, you dont need to explain yourself. :) I don't know them from university either (since ours is small and cozy, too :D), but from other 'events' where no-one knew anyone else.

15. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

No offence meant, for me it was just the most obvious thing, but well, I just started my master with 31 students with what feels like 45 nationalities (all apart from the Germans NOT being from Europe) and 98% of the people are from countries that feature names that are almost unpronounceable and completely impossible to remember. Plus from time to time we're mixing with the students from the HFK which then provide a group with similar features.

Believe me, us and the professors were in the desperate NEEEEED of cheap nametags :D
    I just thought it would be normal and well spread to stick tape to your clothes :lol: Well, learned something :p

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Spoke to Anthony today. Schnoor building won't be ready for 23.2.2012 so Paddy's Pit will gladly host the pre-IWF w/e get together. As said elsewhere, it sounds like 8pm start time fits in best with most people. We arrive in Bremen at 10am & from previous experience some of our numbers may struggle to see 8pm! :beer:

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    That sounds good. I will arrive some time in the afternoon (so I won't have to struggle to see 8 pm :D)

18. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

If everything works according to my plans, I will arrive in the early afternoon. Maybe too early to start drinking but who gives a damn about those rules anyway? ;)

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Rules Jens? What rules does drinking have?:lol:

Apart from the speed drinking ones......:thumb:

20. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

"Kein Bier vor Vier"

Don't know who invented that crap anyway...