Multi-nations Werder Day?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. September 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which dates would suit you (more than one answer is possible)?

1. SV Werder Bremen - Bayer 04 Leverkusen; January 27th to 29th 2012

56,3%
  2. SV Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim; February 10th to 12th 2012

31,3%
  3. SV Werder Bremen - 1. FC Nürnberg; February 24th to 26th 2012

43,8%
  4. SV Werder Bremen - FC Augsburg; March 23rd to 25th 2012

75,0%
  5. SV Werder Bremen - FSV Mainz 05; March 30th to April 1st 2012

50,0%
  6. SV Werder Bremen - Mönchengladbach; April 10th to 11th 2012 (midweek match)

12,5%
  1. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Same here, all games are ok as long as it isn't a midweek game. :)

2. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok, since Werder is going to use the Augsburg game, I suggest that we jump on that bandwagon. We could extend the official event by informal events such as bar-hopping etc. the evening previous to the game, depending on when the game is going to be scheduled. :)

3. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I´ll try to make it too.

4. new jersey is small - so i happened to live nearly everywhere in the state ; the shore, Newark and on the delaware.
    i just got into the NYRB in 2010. Its been painful watching the league since it started in 96 - so I always kept it far enough not to watch. But in the past three years the league has made so great improvements so i started following. This year was such a mediocre season with the talent and payroll they had. The RBNY Arena is nice. Not sure if you had the chance to check it out?

5. Danke!
    the advent of the aeroplane has made the trek more bearable!!:D

6. @vonlages

Hi Bill - yes we went to the stadium (easy enough to get there) 15/20 mins on train from WTC.
    We sat behind the goal with the Red Bull Nation, they made a pretty good atmosphere. Sadly the ground was not full though.
    Also, they lost out to the Galaxy in the Play Offs :-(
    The game we saw was a 1-1 draw with a crazy unjustified red card for NY defender.. :tnx:

7. It's still 4 months but I cant wait for it :dance: