Membership

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von vino, 10. Februar 2016.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. vino

vino Guest

Hi
    Hope someone can help me, I want to become a member so that I can get tickets to home games. I live in England and when I try to get on the application page it will not load up. Am I not able to be a member if I live out side Germany?

2. You can defintely get tickets for home games without being a member.

As far as your problem loading the page is concerned, others may be able to help you.:beer:

3. SkankinPenguin

SkankinPenguin

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Hi and welcome to the forums. :beer:

I live in Austria and am a member too... So it is possible to become a member when living abroad. :cool:

The form you have to fill out seems to be available in German only though. If you need someone to translate it I'd be happy to help.

4. vino

vino Guest

Hi
    Its not just getting the tickets .,we come in group 4 . We book our flights early to get a good price and would like to get tickets together . So thought becoming members would give us a better chance.

5. SkankinPenguin

SkankinPenguin

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Just in case you missed my post above... :D

6. vino

vino Guest

Hi
    I'm lucky my wife is German and the family are from Bremen.
    She is being difficult and will only complete the form if I buy our son
    A membership as well .

7. So go ahead and do it! There is no point in arguing with (ex) wifes or furious mothers. You are bound to lose.:D:beer:

8. SkankinPenguin

SkankinPenguin

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Two members in the family...? Sounds great! :schal: Why are you hesitating? :D :applaus:

9. Your wife seems to be very clever... :D

Having your son with you, you and your mates maybe would not step into each pub in Bremen and this way she always have an eye on you... very clever... :p :lol:

10. vino

vino Guest

I am about to apply for the membership ,so expect my next game to be Stuttgart in April

11. Tobbi

Tobbi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    I hope we'll start winning at home until then... :ugly:

I'm curious: Did you become interested in Werder because of your wife or was it something else?

Edit: Just discovered your other thread. Glad you liked it here :beer:

12. vino

vino Guest

Have followed werder since they signed Dave Watson from Manchester City .
    I know he only played once , but have looked out for their results ever since.
    Whenever we come to Bremen I kept saying that I would go and watch a game. My birthday this year gave me the chance.

13. Anyone from USA become a member? Sent in an application. Waiting now......

14. And I'm in!

opalo und SkankinPenguin gefällt das.
  15. SkankinPenguin

SkankinPenguin

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Congrats and a warm welcome!

werderoh gefällt das.