Just purchased tickets online! Quick Question.

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von pschroeder_2004, 15. August 2015.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Currently Living in New York, purchased tickets to the Monchengladbach game on August 30th! I've been a Bremen fan since I was a kid and I'm excited to finally see them live at the Weser! :schal:

I purchased the tickets online and got the confirmation e-mail and i have a few questions that I was hoping someone on here could answer. What are the next steps? Will they be sending the tickets to my New York address? How long does it usually take for tickets to be sent? Will the ticket purchase confirmation sent to my e-mail be enough to get into the stadium? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Bremervörde

Bremervörde

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Hi!

When you entered the New York address, it will be sent to it. Unfortunately, the ticket center is not that quick. I purchased my Mönchengladbach Tickets 14 days ago and they arrived yesterday. Shipping to US may also take some days... :-/

I don't know when you are going to go to Germany but I am afraid it is too tightly scheduled!

The email confirmation will NOT be sufficient! Weserstadion has turnstiles on each entrance that will only open after scanning the bar code on the ticket!

I would suggest that you contact the ticket center and just ask them.
    Three ideas:
    - Ask them to keep the tickets for you so you can fetch them in the ticket center just before the match
    - Ask them to create a "print-at-home" ticket for you. Print-at-home tickets are usually only available one or two days before the match, but maybe they can convert your ticket somehow and you can print it at home.
    - If both suggestions do not work: I don't know where you stay in Germany, maybe you know someone which address you could use as shipping address in Germany. Many users of the forum are going there... Then you could ask Werder to change the shipping address!

Good luck! :beer:

3. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    I'm pretty sure they sended the tickets to NYC.
    Write them a mail (the email adress might be written in the confirmation mail) and explain your problem.
    If they didn't arrive at your home before leaving, come to the stadium BEFORE the match.
    I'm sure they will block the tickets they send to you and print out new ones.
    I know they do so, if you can explain.
    But it might be easier to contact them earlier.
    Much luck and have a great journey!

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    So you'll be interested in the next chapter of this? http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?31229-IWF-w-e-4

You'll swell the US contingent to three...

5. Thanks for all your suggestions. Wanted to give everyone a quick update.

Reached out to the ticketing support e-mail and they replied to stop by the green ticket box next to gate six to pick up the tickets. Looks like I'm all set.

Anyone going to the Monchengladbach game?

Thanks again for the help guys!

6. Bremervörde

Bremervörde

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Great you made it! :daumen:

Sure I am going!
    In which block are you going to sit?

7. I'll be sitting in block 46, hopefully get a good view of die gurn wiesse! Auf Gehts!

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Moin....if you prefer standing tickets just put an enquiry out on these pages. There is always someone able to oblige.