Iww pictures!!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von gelöscht, 29. März 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I don't know if anyone read it but we want to share pictures.
    Not all of you feel comfortable about publishing picutres of themselves here on the forum or are on facebook. So I did a flickr album of the 200 best pictures of the weekend. The album is set to private so anyone who wants them can just send me a PM and I will send them a pass to the album.

And some of the pics are quiet awesome :D

Anyone wanting to share pictures, feel free to do so in this thread :)

2. Thanks Hasenbommel
    I wish I could come to the Mainz game on Saturday :svw_applaus::applaus:

3. Does anyone know if Bill is on facebook? :thumb:

4. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Good question. Its a bit hard to find him if he's there just by using his first name. Its a bit to common for that. :D

But I found a not much used twitteraccount with his nickname. :D

5. nice one benny - I will take a look at the twitter account :svw_schal:

6. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    By the way, while I was searching for Bill...
    Why did you watch RB New York vs Galaxy at the end of october? :confused: :D

7. I saw the Galaxy play in 2007 and Red Bulls v Vancouver Sept 2011. Never saw the Red Bulls play the Galaxy though... :tnx:

8. I finally could add my photos to flickr too. So, everyone, who needs them - just PN to me and i send the password cause the album is set to private!

I`m uploading the photos also on facebook, so everyone who is my friend can see them. But I dont do tagging, so everyone feel free to tag yourself, if you want :) And feel free to add me on facebook (attention, there are more Hannas with my name, so maybe its better to send me PN with your email adress, so I can add you myself)

9. under popular request i've finally opened a Facebook page. I'll load my pictures once i figure how to do it. I only had a phone camera but some came out pretty good. Ill post again once its up.

and yeap thats me on twitter too...

btw - yes NY & LA is the big game in MLS. Henry, beckham, keane, marquez, and donovan provides one of the most entertaining games we can see live.
    Henry scored two and assited one over the weekend - so at least I had one win over the weekend ;)

sharing pics - i'm goiing to ask many of you for viewing prevliages on your pages.

10. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I'm pretty sure you're the only American who didnt have facebook :eek: I even have my high school teachers on facebook. :eek:

By the way, I'm gonna upload my photos on a private account, too. The quality is better, we can all see them and I haven't put all of them on facebook anyways. But as I am heading for a very important appointment now (I'm just gonna say: Haggis :grinsen:) you will have to wait until Sunday/Monday....

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi All, I planned to upload my pictures today but the guests I had invited for brunch stayed as long as 9 pm, i.e. I will do it next week-end... ;)

12. yea - so i've found out since i signed up, i see that everyone has a FB... :p well better late than never...

look up me folks willem von lages - loading my pics in the next few days. they are iphone pics so the quality is nothing to brag out to begin with.

13. Biju

Biju

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    I've already sent a friendship request to you. ;)

14. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Well you should be glad, that your life belonged to yourself up till now. But don't worry it's over now that Stalkebook has got you :D

15. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I've finally finished uploading the photos to my photobucket account! The album is password protected, so send me a PN if you want to have it. I would suggest to have a look even if you have me on facebook, as there are way more, especially from training and the football tournament and the quality is better :)

16. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi All, I've uploaded my pictures now. The album is private - anyone who wants to have a look can send me a PN.

EDIT/la_mariposa & Naramulka: Nice pictures :thumb: