Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    sure, why not. Afterall, we wouldn't all be coming together if it wasn't for Werder :svw_applaus:

2. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    That's a good one! I had a stay in that one, too. :) Very close to the train station, to Paddy's and to the inner city, everything in walking distance.

Yep, I'll be bringing a Schleswig-Holstein flag along. :D

3. I'm in need of a german or lower saxony (niedersachsen) flag. anyone selling?:D

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I have no clue where to get a North Rhine Westphalia one, so I think you'll have to do without ;)

5. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

Cologne would be enough :D

6. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Mordrhein-Vandalen

Germany

Biedersachsen

7. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    There is a turkish store near the station! I think just at that point where the trams take the slight left turn towards the station, where they sell all kinds of flags, I think they have all the german Länder-flags. :tnx:

8. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I'm first and foremost German, not Northrhinewestphalian, so a German flag will have to do ;)

9. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    There HAS to be at least one German flag! :tnx:

10. I'm actually starting to wonder which flag I should take with me... The norwegian one or the swiss one? Hmm... Maybe I just take both. Well, if I find them :D

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    NO WAY!!!! Those people don't even know how to brew decent beer...

12. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I have one, too :D

13. Yps-Gimmick

I had more than three years to get used to this stuff - it's okay if you pick the right brand...:D

14. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Bring the swiss, we have a norwegian for you. ;)

15. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    There is such a thing as the right brand... :confused: Well, I have not found it yet then - and I don't want to keep looking for it... I just go for some Beck's or, alternatively, some Alt, and I'm fine ;)

16. Yps-Gimmick

It's the same with Pilsener. Who wants to compare Holsten with Beck's :eek:. Same with Kölsch...

My favourites are to be found in Belgium or in small German breweries (e.g. Vetter in Heidelberg). :)

17. svw1899_cz

svw1899_cz Guest

18. Hey Guys it's me again :)

at first I have to make a big compliment for your logo! It's awesome!!!! But I have to ask if you're planning to make t-shirts or something else with the logo? Because if you do, I have to give you an authorization first (beacuse of the werder-emblem).

But there is another point. Do we want to make this as the official logo for the weekend? If we do, we could post this maybe on our homepage to make an announcement. But I have to discuss this first with my co-wirkers, so I cannot promise anything...

Oh and I forgot to say that all of you can be part at all activities (it doesn't matter if your a local or not). My last comment just related to the tickets for the match.

19. Hey Jermaine
    I think it would be a great idea if you could post it on the Werder Page as a news item. It would raise more awareness of the Weekend.
    Not long to go now :svw_applaus::svw_schal:

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I concur.....:svw_applaus: