Friendly games

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 20. Juli 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Always said to the lads I go the game with, the stadiums, the ticket prices, the safe standing, and the drinking is, as you said, light years ahead of British Football. Also the player/fan interaction, from what I've seen there is a lot of fan and player orientated events with clubs such as yourselves, and Schalke, and the players seen a lot more down to earth compared to the overhyped, overrated and overpayed players in the EPL, constantly fishing for a moves away for more dollar. :wild:

2. 500 tickets sold in the first few days of sale if your interested, from our lot that is

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  4. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    There's also a small shop at the tram station "St. Jürgen Str.". That is where You should get off, when taking the tram "Nr.10" since it does NOT go to the station "WESERSTADION". Only the tram "Nr. 3" stops at Weserstadion. By taking the 10 from the main station, or the "2" from city centre You have to get off at "St. Jürgen Str."...where You can find a little shop of Werder Bremen merchandising, did I mention it??! See You in August:beer::beer:

5. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2

That's not true! It is played sometimes, but only when Werder loses. I rememder in 2002 or so, when Werder had a really bad time, losing 4-5 games in a row, then we lost agains Cottbus at home with 0-1. At the end of the game, they played that song.!

6. Thanks again, being from Bremen can you recommend any clubs to go to of a night for 21-26 year olds? Everton had their first pre-season game last night, it's good to be back..:thumb:

7. Also...where can I find the cheapest replica home shirts, football shirts are very expensive outside the UK :mad:

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Stubu is your answer. In/near the city centre, dance floors on 7 levels of the building (with music from different eras) & open til 7am. Sure it's free entry before midnight.....

9. Ynee

Ynee

Depends on which music you like.

StuBu most likely is the largest club, they have different dancefloors with different styles of music. StuBu is most probably the most known and "common" club in Bremen, since they have comperatively low prices and serve a large amount of people.
    (I can't say a lot more, I've only been there once)

The Tower is where you should go if you like Rock, Alternative but also German Rock. I honestly don't know, how this style of music is called. Been to Tower only twice.

LaViva Club is located just next to the first two near the central station. Three areas. 1) HipHop; 2) Charts, what-used-to-be-Charts; 3) R'n'B; little bit of House, Black.
    Entry is 5€, Drinks 5-7€, Beer (no Idea... I'd think 2-3€). Only for people who are 21 or older.

A little bit more "outside" is the Modernes. It's next to the "Hochschule" (our 2nd 'University'), and Students are most likely the the largest audience they serve. Music is Mainstream, Charts.

Then in the city centre there is the nff. Never been there, but from what i heard, they play all kinds of electronical music.

10. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Okay, but that does not happen very often. I acutally can't remember hearing it lately. When Werder looses the instrumental version of "Lebenslang grün weiß" is played, isn't it? :confused:

11. :thumb: Thanks all, hopefully bump into a couple of you over there! :beer: And Alternative for me music wise, but I'll probably be too drunk to make an informed decision and end up in in a 60's bar

12. Dieter Bode

Dieter Bode Guest

Maybe its new and interesting for you and your friends that people could drink in bars, pubs, clubs in germany at a age of 18 years. If i´m right, in the UK you have to be 21.

Hope my english is readable. Maybe, me and my friends travel to bremen, too. If, i drink some beer before speaking english. Makes it everytime better and better

:ugly: :beer:

13. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I thought the limit is 16 (just beer&wine) in Germany and 18 in the UK.Correct me, if I am wrong...

14. Your English is better than mine, the UK drinking age is 18 too, they are trying to raise it to 21 like in the USA but it won't happen. Despite being able to drink for a while, I still can't handle your German beer, in Nurnberg when I was 18, I was drinking Krombacher, my face hit the floor many times. If you end up going to the game send me a message, it would be great to meet up with some Bremen fans for some drinks :thumb:

15. Also, it might just be me, but when travelling to watch Everton against teams like Bremen, or other European teams, I like to watch videos on YouTube of the clubs history and so on. I watched a Bremen video from recent seasons highlights, such as beating HSV on penalties and beating AC Milan, if any of you have any other good videos please share the link. FOr those of you who know little about Everton, watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPgZmgDsBU

16. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
  17. Shame...it's a good one:mad:

18. danixx13

danixx13

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBsiThgNCA another great match was the 3-2 against Real Madrid.

19. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Personally I like the Videos made by shadiego, especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFDuG_JVu4