DFB Cup

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 9. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @killiefan. Why don't you go to Berlin? The atmosphere in the city on the day of the game is just great, plus there are many things to see in and around Berlin :)

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Berlin is very nice, yes. We just decided that Bremen was the place to be & we'd be able to see all the friends we have made since we starting visiting the city nearly 2 years ago.

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    That sounds like a very good reason for Bremen (unless your friends will be in Berlin themselves ;)) :beer: In any case, being in Bremen helps to get one of the best places on the "Marktplatz" on Sunday should Werder win... :)

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The flight home is at 7am on Sunday morning! I know this seems :stirn: but thats the only time back on Sunday. Too busy at work to take more time off so we'll have to watch how many :beer: we have on Saturday but hopefully we'll be :svw_schal::applaus:

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Oh no, that's too bad.... :( But, in any case, enjoy your trip to Bremen & public viewing in the city... :beer:

6. SVW_CZ

SVW_CZ

cz_werder : Where are you from?? I live in a small village nex to Prague and I come to Werder matches ;)

7. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Nice to see here some other Werder fan from my country;)I live in Pilsen now and try to be at least once in the year in the stadium to support Werder live. Maybe we can arrange next trip together:beer:
    You would be the first Werder fan I would meet here:D

Actually, I hope that Nuernberg will stay in the Bundesliga and Augsburg will move up there, nice and quite close destinations to visit;)

8. SVW_CZ

SVW_CZ

This season I was at Berlin, Nürnberg, Hamburg, Hannover, Frankfurt and Hoffenheim and we coma to the DFB Cup Final 15.5. :)
    Sometimes We can go out along with :)
    My ICQ - 425474030
    My Facebook - www.facebook.com/honza.svw

Contacting me.

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    So Bayern play Werder in the cup on 26th Oct. Bayern then have the Friday game with Werder v Nurnburg on Saturday. Werder then have a CL game on the following Tuesday & Bayern have a CL game on the Wednesday. Wouldn't it be fairer to give Werder the Friday game to have more rest?

10. Talk about fairness with regards to the German Football League (DFL). :lol: Doesn't happen, they preach fairness and transparency but they themselves don't put their words to the test, with regards to fixture allocations and licensing rules. If we would all be on an even footing, Schalke wouldn't be in the same league.

11. I also think it is very unlikely for DFL to "give Werder the Friday game to have more rest"...because DFL never did this in the past.

12. Alright everyone, who do you think starts? A win? I think we will win, and I'm looking forward to it.

My guess is we'll field a strong team since opening day is a week away and this is good practice. :lol: I'll say 3-0 Werder.

13. Tobbi

Tobbi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Hopefully it won't end like in Heidenheim last year. But if "Lücke" (Füllkrug) plays we should win.

14. :tnx:

15. Wow. Just...wow. That's embarrasing. Let's hope we bounce back well before Friday....and that was with most of our starters too.

16. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Fortunately, I had decided to sell my ticket for the match & not to return from my holidays a day earler. Thus, I have not seen anything at all... I will be in Dortmund on Friday though, hoping for some kind of miracle...

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Aren't you some kind of jinx Claudia? Remember Gladbach...:eek:

18. it requires more than a miracle on Friday

19. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Funny that *you* are the one saying that :p

But since I don't expect anything great, I am quite relaxed....

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Maybe you are correct actually!:eek: