DFB Cup

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 9. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. LoB

LoB

Now fixed: Tuesday Feb 9th 20:30 Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Saturday!! I know what you mean though - Tuesday. Saw that at lunchtime today & booked 13 flights at £3 each way!!

3. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Here we go,we are in the semi-final:applaus:

Quite good game against Hoffenheim, nice goals, especially Almeidas hammer:)

Maybe, the European league is closer here than an european-cup-spot in the Bundesliga, we'll see

4. Very good chances to qualify for Europa-League indeed. If Schalke kann keep its 3rd placwe, a win over Second Division Top-Team Augsburg would be enough to get Werder into EL.

5. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Yeah Augsburg :applaus:, actually I hoped this semi-final match will be in Bavaria, it would be quite close to me to come.But anyway,it is a lucky draw and everything else than victory would be a disaster...

6. Augsburg are on a good run lately and shouldn't be underestimated, but that's the only trophy we're on for this season and the "easiest" way to qualify for Europe; we are more than able to win this, especially at home.

We will be going to Berlin; full stop.

:svw_applaus:

7. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Berlin, Berlin, we're coming to Berlin... :applaus::svw_applaus::applaus:

8. Get in!
    For the 10th time, we're going to Berlin! :D

Schalke or Bayern? I'd prefer Bayern myself.

9. Yesterday, the most important success was to qualife for the Europa League. I don't care if we'll win the DfB-Cup against Schalke or Bayern as long as we'll win it.

If Werder defends the title, Schaaf will be (with four titles) the most successful coach in DfB-Cup .
    :svw_applaus:

10. We'll beat the FCB in the Berlin final

+

S04 wins the Championship

+

ManU kicks the FCB out of the CL

=

Bye bye van Gaal

11. I don't want Schalke to win the Championship, but I agree with the rest, although Bayern can also lose already today.

12. Biju

Biju

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    It is kind of funny to see you guys from Germany talking to each other in English :D

13. well, i'm not German, so let's pretend they were talking to me :D

14. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Great, we play Bayern in Berlin. I gues it'll be difficult to get tickets. But it would be nice to see it "live"......

15. Where you are from, mate?

We will be outsiders against Bayern. They will have more matches - ok, they have got a bigger squad though. There is a shortage in defence through injuries at the moment, as far as I saw.

If they haven't got us on the radar and we sorted out our defence, we could defend our first ever title.

We are in with a shout but it's far too early to talk about that.

Let's show our rivals in the North our backheels and make the BVB a bit more nervous. Some really crazy optimists in the forum even think we can make the third. Well, at the moment, it is a dream and for another quest in the CL, we need to strengthen the squad a bit.

Was live in the stadium against Augsburg and saw the game on the tv afterwards. I think this was a very concentrated effort, against a well organised, pacy team. Augsburg had two serious sniffs at goal, but we looked solid. Again, in the final, we are the underdogs.

16. Hmm, that's a bit complicated - i'm Lithuanian by nationality, with one part of the family being German, and I've been living in Holland lately (not anymore) :D Supporting Werder for over 10 years, going to matches ocassionally - was easy when I was living in Holland; makes it harder when I'm some 2000 km away :wall:
    That said, I've been reading the forum (both this english section, and in general) since I registered (both on the new and old forums), never really posted though - but I guess I'm about to change that now.

As for the final, Bayern is beatable, and it will be a close encounter. I believe we can win it, and I'm sure the lads will be up for it.

Talking about the league, I personally don't think we'll end up third in the end - anything in the top five is alright really, as at least it would mean an additional German club in Europe next season. I'm pretty sure we'll end up above HSV though :D

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Last year there was a big screen erected in Bremen for the fans to watch the cup final. Will this be happening again? If so, where in the city?

18. If there is one it should be in front of the Rathaus, nothing has been publicly announced yet though.

Last year's Uefa Cup Final wasn't shown on a big screen in front of the Rathaus because of the "Kirchentag."

I am quite certain it will be shown this year but I have heard of nothing so far.

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Cheers BAL

Four of us looking to come over for the final & we're looking for a hotel as close to the TV screen as possible. Less distance to walk after a few :beer:

20. I am very sure that the game will be shown on large screen at the square in the city center called domshof