DFB Cup

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 9. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    And Bayern have to qualify for the UEFA-cup through bundesliga :lol:

2. Actually that is true & funny...but no arrogance now...we have to keep up the good work there is a lot to play for and we are still in some cup competitions...and I really want to have a good cup run (in the UEFA Cup) as well, I know I am greedy but we have a chance there...

3. The next step in the DFB Cup is Saturday: the drawing for the semifinals. A home game will give us a morale boost. Actually i think the DFB should make an exception(no random draw) and give us automatically a home game cause we haven't got that in ages.

4. We play in Hamburg!

5. Though nut to crack. We had again bad luck at this draw, but we must do everything to win the Cup.

6. Berlin here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Super Wiese just qualified us with 3 saves!!!!!!!
    Werder - Hamburg 1-0(another 3 games await us).

7. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Yeaahh, I did not want to watch this penalty shooting, but finally Tim made this night succesfull for us:applaus:

After 5 years we are going to visit Oympiastadion again. Let make the german capital green-white for this final-day:svw_schal:

8. Congratulations to Werder Bremen from Ipswich, England.
    Deserved winners against Hamburg. Super Tim!:applaus:

9. My heart is so happy but it suffered as well.

Well, the Tractor Boys had something to celebrate last weekend in the derby against Norwich and I heard Roy Keane is on his way to become your new manager.

Well, we made the first step and others have to follow. Come on, Werder!

10. Berlinnnnnnnnn!
    What a crazy night.
    Wiese, great GK of Werder!:applaus:

11. I am not awake yet and it is nice to take a breath and think that we have done job No. 1, I hope 2,3 and 4 in the Uefa Cup and the League respectively will follow. Come on, Werder!

12. Surely we would sacrifice the league game and win the Uefa cup games?

13. I forgot to say that the Uefa cup final is on my birthday so I hope Werder will win the trophy on that day. :beer:

14. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

If not I'll know that you did not blow all the candles at once!

15. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    now it´s your fault! You know: never tell anybody the wish you have during the candle blowing ceremony ;)

16. Never sacrifice the league, Villa has done it this season and we saw what happened afterwards. I mean, I as a fan can take a breather and Werder could get those players on the pitch that are fitter. And, therefore changes in the selection may come automatically and I guess Werder had some injury problems with key players so I think resting them is no disrespect to the opponents rather that Thomas Schaaf believes there are other players who could fulfill that role better.

17. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Yep it's great that we are in the final. I was thinking about going to Berlin, but I am quite dissapointed, that you have to be Werder-member or season-ticket owner to have a possibility for getting the ticket:(But it seems this will be one of the most popular games in Germany this year...Anyway, just one victory far from UEFA-cup ticket for the next season;)

18. This is also one of the reasons for which i decided against going to Berlin. The second one is that i hope I'll go to Istanbul.

19. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well, do you think that getting of the tickets for Istanbul will be easyier?Who knows...

Anyway, we are quite near but still two steps from the UEFA-cup final. Hope that already today,we make the decisive one. To bad for me, that all the pubs here will be full of icehockeyfans following the game Czech Rep. against Canada in the world championship. In the same time as Werder is playing :( Usually, I would do the same. But today,there is something more important for me to follow;)I hope to find an UEFA-cup semifinals friendly one:confused:

20. Does anyone know if the DFB-Pokal will be shown on a tv channel in England?

Will any bar be showing it?