Champions league

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 5. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Tiny on regualar way, its long enough to plan a trip. When you are no member of Werder Bremen, I guess, there will be no chance.

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    : Wall :: Wall :: Wall :: Wall :: Wall :

3. UKWerder

UKWerder

I will be there. Will try to get tickets one way or the other:svw_applaus:

4. UKWerder

UKWerder

When we played Chelsea in 2006 I got a ticket no problem off EBAY for the away end at face value lads...:beer:

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    would a season ticket holder be able to apply on our behalf?

6. UKWerder

UKWerder

Yes - can you keep me posted pal?

7. So true, really needed a fresh beer after Rosenbergs marvelous goal!

8. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I am also quite satisfied about this draw. Definitely better then Famagusta, Pana and Inter 2 years ago, as many fans were convinced about reaching play-offs smoothly. This time it seems to be a harder nut to crack, but we'll sure see some nice offensive games

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi all,

I look forward to coming to London for the match against Tottenham. Is there anybody around here who could give recommendations for some decent pubs which would be worth a try? Or for anything else in London that one should not miss out on (apart from the "standard tourist destinations")?

Thanks in advance,
    opalo

10. Iam also going. Looking forward to it !!!
    :svw_schal:

@Opalo

You should definately make it to Brick Lane and enjoy a hot Curry. On the Northern end are now also some casual bars which you may find worth checking out.
    There are tons of pubs in Islington & Tottenham (North London) and it's difficult to recommend one only. Perhaps you should take the tube to Angel (on the Northern line) and walk up the Upper Street where you find dozens of fairly prized Pubs and Restaurants in a nice but not posh environment. At the northern end of the Road you find the Higbury&Islington Tube Station from where the Victoria Line brings you directly to White Heart Lane.
    That is at least my plan for end Nov.

C u there,
    Joern

11. UKWerder

UKWerder

see you there chaps
    :svw_applaus:

12. Opalo - I suggest looking on the tottenham forum. So far, they've all been really excellent, friendly people.

13. UKWerder

UKWerder

What is the URL of the Forum mate?

14. Iasius

Iasius

Take a look at the RAWK guide to non Liverpool fansites.

I'm not a Liverpool fan, but I think that's a good place to start for forum searches.

15. www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum

Me and 4-5 other guys and girls from Grün-Weiß-Hamburg are going to London, too.

See you there guys!

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    are the tickets on sale for this game yet? Need three for the Schottisches Werder :svw_applaus::svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  18. I am sorry, I will be out of town for this match. But, my heart wouldn't have been able to take it anyway. :lol:

Will be thinking of you guys at 3:45 am, glued to a tv in Shanghai. :D

19. Heh. I'll be glued to a TV in singapore. Looks like you and I will be waking up the neighbors. :) :svw_schal:

20. :tnx: @ Rashkae

I was living in Hong Kong at the time when Werder played the two legs in the first knock-out round against Juve (2005/2006, vintage season at Werder, in my book). I was never so awake at 3:45 am, can't possibly forget this Scottish commentator who commented excellently for HK TV: "Werder Bremen lives with the sword and dies by the sword." Wise words.

Getting up at 8 am in Hong Kong is never a problem, the scenery in the New Territories is stunning.

Bring on more of these games. :svw_applaus: