Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    It's ok. I still have some, because my sister went to Scotland last month, but I'm not sure it will last until next April. :D
    But I will remind you before you get on your bikes, and I'm sure Daniel will too. :D

2. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    more like :motz:

3. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    So what about Burns Supper in January?! Any chance of Haggis-supply here? :O

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    This just means I'll need to come to another game before 25th January..........

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Sure thing, there'll be some nice games until the 25th... :bier:

6. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    For example the match against Dortmund. 18th January. ;)

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    My thoughts too......or even the following week against the eejits from up the road.

8. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    That would be too late, ain't it? Game date isn't fixed yet and Friday will be the 25th, Saturday already 26th, Sunday, what a surprise, the 27th. ;)

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Technically yes, but usually anytime around the 25th is sufficient. A victory dinner of haggis, neeps & tatties :daumen:

10. Chris, as I said to you in Gelsenkirchen, I may well be going to the HSV game. Be good if you can make it pal :daumen::schal::tnx:

11. :tnx:Hello people
    The game has been decided by the DFB for the above date.
    Happy to say I will be there.
    Well, my flight is booked £60 not bad Easyjet.
    Just need to sort the the ticket which I should achieve
    Anyone else making the trip? :daumen::applaus::beer:

12. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Great start into the new Bundesliga season in Braunschweig :beer:

I wish you all a great season with Werder wherever you follow them & hope to see some of you in Bremen this season :)

13. hello everyone
    Happy New Year :daumen:
    Just to say, I will be in Bremen for the start of the Rueckrunde v Braunschweig.
    If anyone is about before or after the match for a beer in Amadeus, Paddy's or wherever, give me a shout. :bier::daumen:

14. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Happy New Year to you :beer:

I won't be there, my next match is Augsburg. But I hope you'll enjoy Bremen - and a Werder victory :)

15. Thank you Opalo :daumen:
    Let us hope for a good win :schal::D

16. Hello. This will be my first game seeing Werder Bremen at home (although I have seen them play once before against Fortuna Dusseldorf in Dusseldorf last season).

I have a question, which may be a very stupid one, but I've got a ticket for the East Stand which is standing. There is nothing on the ticket about blocks or rows so can I stand anywhere?

17. You are in the Ostkurve - you can stand wherever you want my friend. :daumen:
    Should be a good atmosphere
    You should come to the IWW

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The Englandshire ranks of Werder fans at IWF weekend certainly need improved. Poor showing so far Patrick.....get them sorted.

19. Happy new year! You should come before the game to Tor 3 where I and Jermaine will be standing. It is possible that I move out from Bremen in February, so it will be my last home game for indefinite time....

20. Hey - thanks - Happy New Year to you to H :daumen:
    Cool, I will definitely try to come and meet you and Mr Greene before the match.
    Hope it's not your last game :(