Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Well, it IS possible to do worse... In Augsburg, Werder played OK after the 0-1 until de Bruyne scored and following the 1-1 the guys stopped playing for whichever reason.... So what they could do is not even start playing football at all. But I hope they won't consider this option... ;)

2. Our strikers are on strike (sorry for this lousy old one).

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    You should tell them that they'll have to join you for your walk to Gelsenkirchen if they don't start scoring, maybe that works...

4. @opalo
    I know about the result: "Nice day coach, we`re off to Schalke now, with Schmolle!"
    :D

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I don't think so -they would have to work harder than they did in the 2nd half against Augsburg... ;)

6. But that was only for 17 min, and the goal was just dumb luck... But sure they could do worse, hope they never will would be a pain to watch.

The whole team deserved to walk home from Augsburg! And with the break for national games they had the time needed too :daumen:

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I used to dislike every other team in Scotland when I was younger but I've grown more tolerable with time. Now? I don't mind anymore ........except the twisted sisters from Glasgow. So Schmolle, the Hibees are ok :daumen:

8. @Ewr
    :daumen:

9. :daumen:

Twisted sisters - good name for them Celtics!

10. Bremen

Bremen Moderator

Kartenverkäufe:
    +5
    The main users in the SPL-forum are Schmolle (Hibs), Reznor (Celtic) and myself (Celtic as well), but I think that these 3 gyus are not representative for all main users here. Football means sports, not hostility for us, so you don't have to fear anything.

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Yeah, I know. I know Schmolle, have spoken with Reznor too. I just really really dislike Ceptic (& Sevco 5088). Spend 20 years here as a non old filth fan & you'll know how I feel. But enough time wasted talking about them.......

12. @killiefan
    I know that. Spend 30 years here as a non munich, BVB or HSV fan and been asked times and times by international footballfans - why Werder?

13. Couldn't find a better thread to post this in, but...Gebre Selassie scored his first goal for the Czech Republic...AGAINST MY COUNTRY :mad:
    Should I be happy for Selassie because he's a Werder player or should I be mad at him because of all teams, he had to score against Malta?:lol:

14. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I think Malta has played very well!I was thinking about it, if you should be happy or not, when Theo scored his first goal for the Czech team. Now I think, you should be happy, because Malta would loose without this goal anyway and Theo became a bit more confident. So maybe he will take this good feeling into the game against Gladbach, when TS will let him play:daumen:

15. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

What a stupid question as any real fan knows that you just can't pick your club deliberately. :applaus:

16. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Why can't you pick your club deliberately?

When I started getting interested in football in the 80s I had the choice - theoretically, I could have become fan of any club whatsoever since I had not been influenced by either family or region (none of my family members is a fan, no Bundesliga club in the area etc.).

I chose Werder because I liked Otto Rehhagel & Rudi Völler and because I wanted to argue with one of my schoolmates (HSV fan). The fact that green has always been my favourite colour and that I like the "Werder-Raute" also helped ;) So I would say I HAVE chosen my club deliberately (my arguments pro Werder at that time might not convince everybody, but, well, I ended up as Werder fan... ;)).

What is true though is that a real fan who has made a choice at any point in time, cannot change his club any more - whatever pain he might go through with the club of his choice.

17. Hey opalo, you could have chosen Rot Weiss Essen :daumen::D

18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Haven't lived in Essen at that time ;)

19. Did you live in Hamburg? Why didn't you choose St.Pauli?

20. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    No. As I said - I lived in a place with no Bundesliga club nearby.