Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Maybe next time. This time it was killie 1 Hibees 2. Sorry for that.

2. 1-2-0 was not how I saw this starting out. But the funny thing is, I feel like we are playing very well - just not lucky. Hopefully we can put a beating on Stuttgart. They are horrible atm. Kevin is amazing, but I'd like to see more work from Elia.

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'm confident of return to winning ways today, especially being back at home. Prediction is for a two goal winning margin :daumen:

4. Missed the match but last I checked it was 2-0 Bremen. What happened?

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Werder's second half was absolutely bad, I really don't know why they seem to have stopped playing and thus invited Stuttgart to do so. In fact, I was glad when the match was over - a few minutes more and they might even have lost...

6. The VfB side should be thankful. We brought the game back to `em. instead of scoring the 3:0 we invited them to score.
    In halftime a mate said to me: The match should be over and out NOW. I`ve seen all I `ve been waiting for!

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    you know what? I think we might just do a job on this mob today...:daumen:

8. The bayern side ist to strong for us at the moment. And the VfB side is - as always - lousy in the first round of the season. They`re always better after winterbreak! In some seasons they have had a good position in the first round - those three seasons in wich they became Deutscher Meister.

9. Our defense has issues. Fix that and we'd be set.

10. I can't remember the last season where our defence DIDN'T have issues :p

I think our attackers need to take all their chances though, we've not been clinical enough. We could have got at least a point against Dortmund, wrapped up and took 3 points at Hannover in the last 10 minutes though(although the ref could be blamed as well), and we could've also closed up the game against Stuttgart.

Luckily, we had a tough start against tough opponents(Dortmund, Hamburg, Hannover, Bayern, Stuttgart etc) but now we have a couple of matches that we should be winning easily(*cough cough* well that didn't go exactly as planned) if we hope for a European spot.

Auf geht's Werder!:schal:

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    This match was absolutely disappointing. No willingness to fight at all in the 2nd half. And I better don't talk about the defence... Hopefully the guys will do better against Gladbach, otherwise they'll soon end up at the bottom of the table... :(

12. I hope they became 14th or 15th this matchday to take this for a wake up call.

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  14. @opalo
    Chris has already left a posting at this thread. To remark that he`s a Kilmarnocksupporter, i bet. A fact that I`ve hadn`t known till then :)
    Why he call himself `killiefan`, I wonder?

15. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Oh, thanks, I have not seen that one... Whenever I've seen this thread so far, I immediately thought it's a pity killie can't join you for the discussions...

16. Ewr

Ewr

It shouldn't be possible to do worse... We really need one of our attackers to start scoring.

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Even my limited German tells me that the main users are Ce**ic lovers :wand::face::kotz: so I fear too many arguements if I knew everything that was being said........

18. Not everyone, Chis! I´m a Hibee!

But: Celtic is a travelling circus to me, like St. Pauli.

19. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I'd love to read that ;)