Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    We may need more than 6............I'll bring extra Haggis for all your hard work (& a wee one for Zorro:daumen:)

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I'm not a witch. They dressed me up like this...

3. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    i'll do my best!;)

4. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I won't be able to be there, as it's mid-term but if you still need tickets let me know, maybe I will know people who have spares. :)

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I looked at the fixtures last night for game 11. Surely looking at the games & the teams in the CL & EL that the Schalke v Werder game won't be on Friday???

6. I actually think we will get back into Champions League. We will surprise a few people - maybe even ourselves. Selassie, Petersen, and Elia were great signings. There were others, but I really think we can do it. That 4th spot is ours if not higher!

Yes, I am ever the optomist. :wink:

7. cristi

cristi

It will be great, Gouldinho, but also very, very hard to achieve that without players like Wiese, Naldo, Marin and Pizarro. Let's hope that Sokratis, Elia, Arnautovic & comp will make us all happy.

8. Tobbi

Tobbi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Don't forget De Bruyne, he might be a big backing.

9. Yes, for sure. Another exciting prospect. I watched him while Chelsea was on tour over here in the States, great player and very happy he's ours. Stevanovic's injury is not timely - not happy about that. The backline could use a little love. I'd love to see Werder get an American defender - there's a good selection available.

We will definately have our work cut out for us but I think Schaaf can put it together.

10. Well, I'm very happy with that result. Even though it's a loss, we took it to them pretty dang well. We probably should have had another from Elia. Or two. Anyways, it's going to be a good season. The back looks better than I thought, but still shaky.

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    :tnx: I hope that they will make it against Hamburg on Saturday, which would be excellent in terms of self confidence.

BTW - Greetings to Werder Oxford - it was great to see you & I hope you had a safe trip home :beer:

12. Yep - all good - thanks Opalo. Great to see you and Naramulka and the rest of the "Essen lot" :)
    Really hoping for a win now against the "red shorts"
    :schal:

13. Predictions? Im going with 3-0 Bremen.

14. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Never - every team will score at least one goal against Werder's "fantastic" defence...

My bet is 2-1 Werder...

15. Extra spice now, as it seems likely Rafael Van Der Vaart will play for H*V.
    Auf gehts Werder..... :beer::schal:

16. haha - ignore that - VDV won't play tomorrow - paperwork not completed in time.... :D:schal:

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Great match, great atmosphere :daumen: And I think Hamburg would not have done any better than they did if they had had van der Vaart... ;)

18. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :D You were so wrong! :bier: :schal:

19. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Yes, indeed, but I could not care less ;)

20. :schal::schal::schal::schal:

We Are Weder!! We own the north!