Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Don't think we will make it, which is a shame as I love to follow Werder in Europe. Recent years have seen me going to UCL or EL games in Barcelona, AMsterdam, Chelsea, Tottenham :svw_applaus::tnx:
    I always managed to get tickets somehow also

2. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Will be hard to reclaim 7th place, especially with Stuttgart, Bayern, Wolfsburg and Schalke to play.
    But hope dies last...

3. Last home-match this year. Just got my ticket.
    whether or not we'll reach the Europa League, this will be a very emotional and intense match as it will be the last time we are able to see legends like Tim Wiese or Claudio Pizarro playing in green and white.
    It could also possibly be the last match in front of a home crowd for Rosenberg, Arnautovic, Prödl or Naldo.

This match will mark the end of an era and regardles of win or loss, the Weserstadion will be surrounded by sadness and melancholia on this day

4. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I don't think we will now for sure, if Pizarro will leave the club. Same with Naldo, Rosenberg or Prödl. Probably those players will tell where there future lies only after the end of season. :confused:

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I am pretty sure right now that Pizarro is going to stay in Bremen, Munich's coach doesn't seem THAT interested in signing Claudio Pizarro as well as Rummenigge. "Only" Hoeneß is supporting the transfer. Just read yesterday that Bayern will offer only a one-year-contract, which, I'm pretty sure, isn't what a gold-ager as Pizarro is would like.

Still, Wieses farewell will leave a certain sadness on May 5th.

6. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    He might not be Munich-bound, but I'm pretty sure he'll be leaving....

7. Another one leaving in Marin...

8. Ewr

Ewr

Soon it will be easier to list the ones staying, feels like the whole teams leaving... :confused:

9. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok, last match this season, farewell to many prominent players, i'va a ticket! :D :cool:

Let's all hope and pray for a win, otherwise this will be the worst halt-season in Werder's history. :svw_schal:

10. going to catch my train now, ready for the game. go Werder :dance:

11. I think I saw you near the Westkurve, wasn't 100% sure though

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I need it to be Saturday 10th...........so our plans to come over to that game fall nicely into place :daumen: So if there are any witches out there with a crystal ball..........:applaus:

13. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Saturday at 18:30 would be my guess. First goal at minute 33. ;)

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    are there reasons for this guess? Or do you have a witch hidden away somewhere?

15. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    ChampionsLeague on Tuesday and Wednesday the week before, and in my opinion the only real topgame of that matchday.

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Mareike is your witch, isn't she? ;)

17. What do you think about the ticket situation Killie? :daumen::schal:

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Not a problem.......isn't that right Daniel? ;)

19. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    it's never a problem :D (as long as you are less than 6 persons)