2nd Annual IWF w/e.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. Juni 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which game would you prefer?

Diese Umfrage wurde geschlossen: 31. August 2012
  1. SpVgg Greuther Fürth - 15.-17.03.13

16,7%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg - 19.-21.04.13

16,7%
  3. 1899 Hoffenheim - 03.-05.05.13

25,0%
  4. Doesn´t matter. Anyway I´ll be there!

50,0%
  5. How should I know that by now?

25,0%
  1. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    :D but with much better haircuts!!! :lol:

2. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

I'll be there. Non-native of course. :applaus:

3. I will be there guys. Pretty sure Billy from New Jersey will be in attendance too...
    So we will have two Americans - nice one :tnx:

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    There is a chance Mrs Bill might be there too, but I've not had chance to catch up with him since before New Year.

5. presslufthammer_bernhard

presslufthammer_bernhard

Kartenverkäufe:
    +47
    oh chris, i can't remember ;) perhaps it is better, otherwise i get problems with ulli.

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You understood my PN then...........

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Tell Ulli the dates have changed......

See you Saturday.....must remember haggis.....must remember haggis...

8. Hello everyone!

I will be at the IWW this year for sure, this time as a part of the Werder team. We are planning right now the programm and activities for this weekend, more will be coming soon :)

δd like to remind you, that the email registration by Jermaine is mandatory this year. Your name in the list of the first post in this topic isn´t enough. We need this for our plannings, especially for the tickets. Please do it till the end of the february. 28.02 is the last due date!

As for the tickets.. Well, we are trying right now to reserve for you tickets at the stands in the Ostkurve. But you will need to pay for them. The student tickets cost 9€ and normal - 13€.

If you have any quastions you can always ask me or Jermaine.
    Greetings,
    Hanna

9. cool - look forward to hearing more.
    No free tickets to the match this year Hanna? ;):daumen::ugly::beer:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Cheapskate.....:D

Maybe the West stand tickets will still be free?

11. Almost everybody wanted to have tickets in the Ostkurve, according to the survey we made :) Free tickets are only in the Westkurve possible...

12. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I do think that's the best anyway. I'd prefer to pay for the Ostkurve to a free ticket in the West. :daumen:

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    So do I :daumen:

14. Sorry guys, like I told Naramulka, I won't be able to come from my sunny Malta for this year's IWF because of financial and acedemic matters, I have some very important exams coming in April/May and I'm going to get my driving license soon in a few weeks as well(which means saving up for a car:p)
    I'll certainly come next year though if there's a 3rd Annual IWF:schal:

15. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :eek: You are Scottish, so you are supposed to be the cheapskate! :p

@powerslave1899: Come on! Who needs a car on Malta! :p You're going to miss a lot of fun!

16. Ignoring the car, I still can't because of my exams:(

Haha funnily enough though, even though we're so small, everyone needs a car because our public transport system is totally crap. I was so fascinated by Bremen's extremely efficient bus/tram system, it's something we all crave in Malta:D

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    if?? If??!!!

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Don't believe everything you hear/read : Lol:

19. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :p Yes Sir!

Ok, good luck for your exams then! :) The car-on-Malta-issue: Buy a bike! Cheaper, you'll stay fit, more ecological. ;) (I myself could not live w/o a car, tho.)

@werderoxford: Just remember, auf Schalke you said that you'll be in Hamburg today. Still true?

20. Haha understood, I'll definately be there for next year's IWF then. Better?:p

Malta is too hilly for bikes, we don't have flat landscape suitable for bicycles like Bremen or the Netherlands:p. And our drivers are a bit crazy too. Even some Dutch friends of mine tried and failed to use bikes here, it's practically impossible:lol: