2nd Annual IWF w/e.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. Juni 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which game would you prefer?

Diese Umfrage wurde geschlossen: 31. August 2012
  1. SpVgg Greuther Fürth - 15.-17.03.13

16,7%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg - 19.-21.04.13

16,7%
  3. 1899 Hoffenheim - 03.-05.05.13

25,0%
  4. Doesn´t matter. Anyway I´ll be there!

50,0%
  5. How should I know that by now?

25,0%
  1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    too early for suggestions? Or do we need to give Jermaine time to top last season?

2013 Attendees

Foreigners - Me (plus 11 so far), WerderOxford, Tasja, Jedward, Hayley, Hanna, cz_werder (x4), Bill, Ewr (x4)

Locals - Opalo, McDaniels, Mola23, Kat.....Kast.....Kats....ach, Ostrich girl (don't forget my cake!), hasenbommel, la_mariposa (one more year in Englandshire & you'll be in the foreigners list next time), Slemke, el_ben

Find out more here: http://www.werder.de/en/aktuell/news/43394.php

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Same kind of time as last season would be Augsburg (again?!) or Furth.

3. What about Werder v Schalke on 5-7 April? This may be difficulty of tickets as playing a very attractive opponent. Perhaps Fuerth would be a good choice, as a new team.... :svw_applaus:

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    That was my thoughts too about the Schalke game. Hopefully our numbers will have grown too so the 'smaller' teams will be easier for us to get tickets. Later into April might be difficult too as more people will want to see the Champions elect :thumb:

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I am fine with whichever date - no plans so far for 2013 :D.

However, I agree as far as Schalke is concerned. It will be more than difficult to get enough tickets for this game, i.e. Fürth or Augsburg would certainly be the better choice.

My suggestion is to check with Jermaine to see what Werder thinks, but perhaps it is too early now & we should wait until the new season starts....

6. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I think, Schalke might be OK, cause it is a lots of time to manage. Even with the tickets there should be a chance.

7. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Maybe even consider the game against Wolfsburg mid April. Probably a bigger team than Augsburg or Fürth, but tickets should be easier to get than against Schalke

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I remember someone saying that April would be busier/more expensive due to a festival or something similar :confused:

9. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    The game against Schalke would be during "Osterwiese", might be a bit more complicated to get a hotel. But "Osterwiese" ends at the 7th of April.
    Apart from that I don't know about any big events in April next year so far.

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I'm in. :D

Agree and agree. :cool:

11. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

I'm in!

I am not missing this again!

Any date is fine with me as well.

12. Nice one
    Where do you live in the States Hayley? :dance:

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Down boy! ;)

14. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

Hahaha!

I'm from Kentucky. 4000 miles away (too far!) from Werder Bremen.

15. Now now killie :D

Ahh Kentucky, home of the Louisville Slugger...

Be good to see you Hayley... :svw_applaus::svw_schal:

16. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

Yes! I am really excited to go!

Due to my distance and time, I've never had the opportunity to go to a game. I cannot wait until a date is chosen so I can countdown :) :svw_schal:

17. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Ooooh, it's never too early to start planning such an important date!

Any time after 15th of March would be ok for me, at least that's what I think. Before that pretty much impossible, as I'll be stuck with academic commitments. I would probably try to make it anyways, but it wouldnt be good for me :D

Good girl! :thumb:

18. Werder v Fuerth is 15th March Anni? Wolfsburg 19th April or Schalke 5th April. Or Augsburg is 1st March. :svw_applaus:

19. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Oh thanks, I didnt have the dates in mind, though it doesn't really change anything, for me Werder is important, not the opponent :grinsen:

Then I'm rooting for Wolfsburg, because like Benni said during Osterwiese it might be difficult to book get rooms. Some friends of mine tried that last year and they ended up going home right after the match instead of staying the night. But then again they probably didn't try to book until the matchday was scheduled. Plus I've actually never seen Wolfsburg and it is a 'small derby' .

20. Oh no... Totally forgot about the date. I'll most probably spend some time in Monaco in April. But if I'm lucky, it will be before or after the weekend. Well, we'll see. I would absolutely like to see you guys again though.