2nd Annual IWF w/e.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. Juni 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which game would you prefer?

Diese Umfrage wurde geschlossen: 31. August 2012
  1. SpVgg Greuther Fürth - 15.-17.03.13

16,7%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg - 19.-21.04.13

16,7%
  3. 1899 Hoffenheim - 03.-05.05.13

25,0%
  4. Doesn´t matter. Anyway I´ll be there!

50,0%
  5. How should I know that by now?

25,0%
  1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Assman is one of the group that is flying in on Friday morning. However baring any hiccups, the cyclists aim to be at training too.:daumen:

2. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I'll be at work till 5 o'clock, so I'll see You at Paddys:beer:

3. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Aaaah, ok that explains his confidence... :D Hope I will see you there, too though! Good luck! :)

4. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I really enjoyed the weekend with You guys. I hope You'll all have or had a safe journey back home and hope to see You all next year.:wink: I'm looking forward to see some of the pictures Hasenbommel and La Mariposa made. I myself will upload some pictures in the next days.

Already looking forward to next year. Maybe we'll see more people from different countries. What about supporters in Italy, Spain, France, Israel, Turkey or maybe Australia
    ?? And let's think, the last two years we had great luck with the weather, but no luck with the game. So maybe next year it should rain, so that we can enjoy a victory?:grinsen:

And again many thanks to Hannah and Jermaine for the organisation. And to Iggy and Theo off course.:D

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @slemke. 1899% agreed :beer:

6. Hope yo had fun. Couldn`t come to join you. Lots of work at my new Job. I''m so sad about that.

7. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Seconded! :beer: :tnx:

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I think we are scheduled to have another from the USA & Malta already.

9. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    It was great to see you all there :D
    Was a nice weekend.
    Hope you all arrived at home safety.

10. Hello everyone!

I know, some of you are still travelling back home, but I just wanted to say a big big thank you for being here at Bremen! Despite of the game it was a great atmosphere in the group and I hope everyone enjoyed the International Werder Weekend 2013 as much as I and Jermaine did :) I hope you can share your experiences here, so everyone else who couldn´t be at the event could imagine what have they missed :) We are looking forward to see you all for the next IWW! And we are looking forward to see your photos :)

Greetings,
    Hanna and Jermaine

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Well, I can just add to all those "Thank you and it was great" comments so I'll makew it brief. Thank you to

Hanna and Jermaine! :applaus:

everyone else who was part of the organisation in some way that we might not even have noticed, for example hasenbommel (even if we ended up not using the logo, maybe next year? Would still love a T Shirt =))

el_ben, hasenbommel and Joe Hart to being the most-est awesome-st hosts (as always) :grinsen:

aaand all the old and new friends who were there to share the fun moments. :schal: :beer:

And hats off to the cycling Scotsmen :cool:

12. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I'm working on it! But I think I actually ended up taking quite a few pictures with hasenbommel's camera, because I was too lazy to carry mine around all the time (it's heavier than hers :() so in the end I might actually not have that many photos from my camera.

13. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
  14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Been home for two days now.....still tired! :zzz:

15. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

A huge THANK YOU (can you see how HUGE it is???) from me to all of you! I really enjoyed the weekend!

I am working on getting the pics to you, you'll get them this week :)

16. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Nice ones, thank you :grinsen: Mine are being uploaded just now...

EDIT: Everybody who attended and wants to have access, please send me a PN with your email address and I will send you the link.

18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221