Where to watch Werder games?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von DoctorGirl, 18. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi everyone! :svw_schal:
    Is there anyone who could tell me where to watch Bundesliga games(of course especially Werder) in Dublin?I´ll be going there next week and I don´t want to miss the game in Gladbach. :o I hope you can help me
    Greets,Eiske

P.S.We could use this thread for information on watching Werder games in foreign countries in general

2. For foreign supporters of Werder i recommend bwin.com. The site offers free live stream of every match. The only cons are:
    - you must have an account with money in it
    - the matches that are not important don't have commentary or graphics
    - the picture is small

But when this is the only way you can see the match live it's more than enough.

3. lutscher91

lutscher91

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
  4. myp2p.eu (cctv, goltv are broadcasting the topgames)

5. Thank you for your answers :) ,but the problem is that I´ll be there with my school,so I won´t have a pc.Do you know any pub that shows Bundesliga games?We´re a few football fans and if we have time we would like to watch the games.

6. I know for sure that there are some in London and I really do think that there must be sports bar as well in Dublin. If I was you, I would look on the net, use the search engines or contact the German Chamber of Commerce in Dublin, there must be a community of Germans up there that don't want to miss the Bundesliga. Just see if you find out about on the net or check with the German Chamber, they normally have meetings with the community and some of them would meet to watch the football.

7. Thank you *Thumbs up*
    Now I just hope that we´ll have time to watch and don´t have to visit some boring museum or something like that :p

8. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I think it might be a good idea to have a separate thread for this topic - so far it has been discussed in the "Welcome" thread.

I'll just sum up the options which have been discussed there:

1. There is a thread about watching Werder on TV and on the web in the German section of this forum: http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=1225
    The second post in this thread (post by patkast; unfortunately in German) includes the most helpful web links.

2. Werder TV (http://www.werder.tv/).
    Here's the (German) thread where this is discussed: http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=117
    However, Werder TV is German only and does not offer live streams of Bundesliga matches (only friendly games & test games, plus interviews, highlights etc.).
    @hasenbommel :tnx:

3. bwin.com. You can see the games for free if you live outside Germany (well almost for free as you have to have some cash in your account, let's say the minimum 10 euros). The only bad part is that the picture is pretty small, but it's better than a text commentary.
    Here is a sample of the image size:
    http://imajr.com/Original.aspx?Id=1-1215873
    @waterboyro :tnx:

To be continued... :)

9. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Does somebody has an idea, where in York/England would be possible to watch the last round of Bundesliga, especially the match Werder-HSV?

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I've sent an email to someone who lives in York to ask them. I'll let you know if they have an answer.

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    It seems most pubs have ESPN where you can watch Bundesliga, today is Hertha v Bayern live at 2.30pm. The one below is very central

The Yorkshire Hussar, 15 North Street, York Y01 6JD 01904 656097, maybe give them a call first?

12. Should it develop as more difficult than expects to find a good pub where the Werder games can be observed on television, one can fall back on the platform www.streamcity.de.vu where free live streams are offered, among the rest, also by games of Werder. Mostly are the streams of really good quality. However, if necessary one can also help himself of the radio broadcasting stream www.radiobremen.de/bremeneins/. Good receipt and a lot of fun.

13. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    thanks a lot!finally, I did not make it to a sportbar, but i am happy anyway.nice saturday:svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

14. laola1.tv does not air Werder matches on internet any longer, right?

I knew about and used various free internet streaming sites including myp2p.eu, rojadirecta, atdhe.net, etc., but I am worn out to watch those videos with extremely low quality and terrible buffering. I am ready to pay (up to ~5 euros per match) for watching live matches with better quality (quality of laola1.tv was good enough for me). Any ideas?

By the way, I came across Sky internet TV service ( http://select.sky.de/oxid/ ). I am poor at German language, so I am not sure about this service. But I'm afraid it is only available in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, right? And maybe the fee is too high for me...

15. Well, in Malta we have a Bayern München pub that streams all German-related football(from BL to Pokal to German National Team)

Is there any German club bar there or something in Dublin?