Wheel to the Weser - 500km to Bremen.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 17. September 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    And I was just about to tell him not to mention C.. with you around. Nor any other scottish club except the one. :D :p
    Maybe we'll meet at amadeus then. :bier:

2. I don't really care for Scottish football but it seems as I have to like Celtic at least a little bit because in England I'm a Reds-fan.

I was a bit unsure in case of the right formulation so I used google...but I think that really care sounds better than care really...but I'm still unsure what is right and what wrong.

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @killie. I am thinking of coming to Bremen for the Dortmund match. Will let you know if I do so we can meet up for a :beer: at Amadeus.

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Ceptic, Sevco 5088 & the darkies are the only ones to not waste your oxygen intake on. Everyone else is acceptable :daumen:

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Either is understandable :) There is still time for anyone who likes Ceptic to be cured of their illness ;)

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'm bringing Haggis........:grinsen:

7. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Wohooooo... :applaus: :daumen: :bier:

8. Seems like you (not we cause I'm not in Bremen two days before my exam in cytology) had to offer Kohl und Pinkel.

We talk about the Dortmund-match or don't we?

Oh oh oh I always thought my English was good. Now I see it's not. I need more practice.

9. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    This is the first time I hear about it - awesome stuff. :)

:applaus: :D

I dont seem to be able to find it as Tesco here although we're not that far form Scotland... :confused:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    More reason to take a trip to Edinburgh. Good train service from Durham :daumen:

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    And cheap - with a railcard and some planning ahead it's only £8 for one way! It's more of a time issue. :(

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    It's 43 days til the start of the cycle. Can as many of you as possible 'like' the FB page 'Wheel to the Weser'.....then ask their friends to like it too....& then their friends... then their friends...etc :daumen:

13. Just donated pal
    Hope the training is going well :schal::daumen:

14. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I only saw the facebook page now - sorry for not liking it earlier. :) Have you decided on a second charity already?

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Not yet actually but I was talking to Colin about that yesterday, we really need to start getting that side of things in order. Over here we're splitting the money two ways. The Tartan Army Childrens Charity (http://www.tartanarmychildrenscharity.org.uk/main/the-news/headline-news/379-wheel-to-the-weser.html) & The British Heart Foundation (http://www.bhf.org.uk/#&panel1-2). Many of you will know Colin (Schottisches Werder no.3)...tragically, just before Christmas his older brother (39 yrs) died suddenly from a heart attack. We thought it fitting to try & help other families avoid having to go through the pain that the Mason family did & quite probably still are. The name of our cycle is 'Wheel to the Weser' but we've also mentioned among ourselves about an additional title, The Robert Mason Memorial Ride.

16. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I was just wondering, when I donate, would I win a trip to Bremen or to Edinburgh? :D :p ;)

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    :lol: donate twice.......you might win both :daumen:

18. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Depends on the account, that you'll use ;)
    The donators for the Scottish account are in for the weekend in Bremen, the donators for the German account can win a weekend in Edinburgh.
    So put money into both accounts as killie said and win both :D

19. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Haha, fair enough. :D

For now I decided to go for the German account as I understood the fundraising works seperately and not much had been donated to that charity yet (plus I'd have to wait for my bills to hit the English account by the end of the month... :roll: )