Werder transfers etc.

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 6. Juli 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Let start here a discusion about players of Werder and new transfers and/or speculations.......

@BremerAmerikaLine

Concerning Milan Baros.He is very talented player, best striker of the Euro 2004,CL-winner 2004/2005, member of the Czech national team.You can check his profile here

http://forum.werder.de/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=14

This page is made by "waterboyro", probably the biggest Werder-fan in Romania:)We know him from the old forum, I hope he will apear here as well....

My opinion about Baros?He has famous history, but his efficiency is decreasing.He has been borrowed from Lyon to Portsmouth for the last half year (about), but he haven't score anytime, if I remember well. The question is, whether he would be able to get his old form and if so, which club would suit him. It is difficult to predict, how would Werder suit him, but I am quite skeptic...

2. Thanks Cz, for your information on Milan Baros.

Well, there are still rumours about Podolski and Fred. However, the rumours about Fred seem to have died down pretty much. Podolski is also very unlikely in my reckoning as Uli Hoeness wouldn't want to let a player go who might join their rivals and they know what we are capabe of making out of this player. If Podolski comes then we have a great chance to win the title.

3. The market is very quiet. There seems to be a lot of rumors about Players we are interested, but one wonders whether Allofs has a big fish on the hook in the back. Will see, expecting, hoping for news soon.

4. I Hope it's going to be Poldi. He would fit sooooo good to Werder and with him we'd be a serious challenger for the title - unfortunately Sausage Ulli (...Hoeness) does know that, too. :roll:

@ Waterboyro, where are you ? We have already counted on you subject we we are going to play Bukarest in this years CL campaign ? :D

5. Now i'm here ... i've just received my postcard.

I will be more than happy to see Werder play in Bucharest but if that happens i hope it will not be in the 2nd match day(begining of octobre) because i woudn't be here in that period.

I can arrage a visiting tour for who's intrested.

6. @ Waterboyro

Visiting tour ? Do we really need a guide to make our way through the local brewery ?? :D :beer::beer:

7. To the good ones yeah ... cause there are many :lol:

8. Good to see K.A. bring Panathanaikos' defensive midfielder Tziolis on board. I hope it is the beginning of reparations too long in coming.

Now addressing the Left defence is imperative! This season is not done with, to say the least and Bremen is a force to be feared. A big name, pleeease! This is the first team and we look very rattled in the defence. No one will respect our game otherwise. I don't want to hear center backs have been playing on the wing anymore! That experiment is failed and over with and this isn't the bush league.

Sign Pizza a contract if Sanogo does find a new home (I am sorry I've been so hard on the guy). IMHO Pizzaro has breathed life into an already potent attack - a trump card if you will. He need only to make more of his opportunities: It can be said of many players this season so he is not alone in that statement.

Lastly, if I may be so bold, has Mr. Diego seen his last season in Bremen? The iron is hot and I can't explain his on again, off again efforts. Surely there is a place for him in another big market (Spain et.al.)? The money this player will bring could allow for multiple acquisitions next season. I put this idea on the table because, I for one am dissappointed to have European glory slip from our fingers for what - four UEFA campaigns now (correct me if my memory is in error)? We deserve a cup before the inevitable rebuilding and the Werder Youth system breeds new heroes.

The clock is ticking...

9. Actualy only 3: Espanyol, Rangers ... and we wait and see

10. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I become a bit nervous seeing how Ozil is waiting with signig at Werder for next yaers. Does he consider another possibilities or is he just waiting for better offer?Well I hope he make the right decision and stay in Werder squad...

11. Well, Mesut do want to change. It's glaring :mad:

It's bad to say, but i think this is the truth. Only The society can convince Ozil to stay :wall:

12. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Thank you Thorsten for everything end "alles Gute"!

13. kastemato

kastemato

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    Sorry for OT, but WHERE is the capital of beer?:p

14. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Pilsen of course;)

15. All the best! :svw_applaus:

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Diego, Ozil, Per, Wiese & now Marin. Big players in a short time frame to be losing....

17. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    ... Pizarro, Naldo... maybe..

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    That's a wee bit more eloquent than your message from Saturday!

19. i meaning nix gooden entscheiding from marin to go to chelsea. :D

20. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    :D