Werder team news & general discussion

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 31. März 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

As I said: Sweden :D

2. opalo

opalo Moderator

Kartenverkäufe:
    +216
    My personal highlights were

- International Fan Weekend (but there's still scope for improvement next year since hopefully I won't be ill again ;))
    - Mainz - Werder
    - Bremen's Christmas market & Wolfsburg - Werder

I am not that interested in the Euro 2012 & already look forward to the new Bundesliga (and DFB cup) season :D

3. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Of course the Euro is not the Bundesliga but it's always a fantastic thing for the summer. :grinsen:
    I don't know why I should sit a home and go up the walls waiting for the Bundesliga, when I could be going out to the Schlachte with the other fans and sharing a beer or two. ;)

4. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Dito - if I had to choose I'd pick the Bundesliga - naturally, but the prospect of the Euro and the Olympics makes the long break much, much, much more endurable :grinsen:

5. Had great visit to Bremen. Ostkurve's support was awesome and game was exciting. Thanks for everyone who helped me with tickets and information. :schal:

I'll be back :cool:

6. I was reading the news on this site about Fritz retaining the Captaincy. The story refers to the team counsel. (this is translated from German into English by google for me.

What is the counsel and what does it do?

Thanks

:confused:

7. The councel (Spiellerrat) is a group of usually senior players (elected by the team) who make such decisions if the coach does not make them. In the past, it was usually the case, that Schaaf made the decision who will be captain. In case of Dutt's liberal politics, it seems that the team has been equipped with more decision power. Positive! :daumen:

8. I don't think the team counsel elected Fritz. In all the articles I found, it was said that Dutt confirmed Fritz as captain.

In general, the team counsel is kind of a link between the team and the coach. The players can address themselves to the counsel if there are any problems or matters that they want to have discussed with the team and/or the coach.

9. LoB

LoB

"Team counsel" is a bad translation. A more appropriate term would be "players' council": the players elect a small group to represent the interests of the team.