Werder Magazine

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von Powerslave, 3. September 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Ok, so I want to order the Werder Magazine for the whole season
    Now due to my limited knowledge of German, I need some help

Do I have to fax it? Or can I just send an email or something?
    Because at the bottom of http://www.werder.de/aktuelles/werdermagazin/werdermagazin.php I(from my limited German) only see Telephone and Email, but on the Subscription card there is Fax, and I don't have a Fax machine:wall:

Is it available worldwide? Or limited to certain countries?

2. Hi,

for me it looks like that you can send it by fax or by post mail.
    The price for people who live in Germany is 30,-€/year including free delivered. For people who live in other country the price is 35,-€/year free delivered.

Hope this helps

3. Yeah, there's a postal address where you can send the subscription card, it's given on the second page of the pdf on the website:

Werder Bremen
    Werder-Magazin-Service
    Franz-Böhmert-Straße 1c
    28205 Bremen

4. Thanks to both you guys:applaus:
    I appreciate it =]

Ohh and 2 last questions

Do I have to print the subscription form on a an empty card like the one I recieved on when I registered?
    And how do I have to pay the €35 fee?

Thanks

5. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I would suggest sending an e-mail to medien@werder.de (Werder's Media and PR Department), they should be able to help. Good luck!

6. Thanks:beer:

7. Just wondering if I subsribe that how late will it arrives me home??

8. You can get it now as an e-paper if you subscribe. The paper version I think you will get one week later, but I´m not sure.

9. Ewr

Ewr

At least one week, usually I got the magazine when the matches presented in the magazine was played (so more around 2 weeks at least to Sweden).

The e-paper version is much better, the you get it when it's released.