Werder Culture and Tradition

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von stomper, 2. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. I understand football what I see on my TV even though I am thousands of miles away. What I don't see (but I can sure hear) are the fans in the stands chanting and singing. Oh, what I would give to be there and see it first hand! Maybe you can help me out with this...I can sing along if I know the words :18:. What do you sing when Bayern comes to town or the dreaded Yellow Submarine from Dortmund? What are the new songs and the old songs? Once in a while I will find an mp3 of a team song but over time they go missing. I can remember finding low quality recordings of Anderlecht fans singing songs about individual players, are there such song or chants for the Werder? Where can I find them? I also would like to see pictures of the fans in the stands wearing their colors and and waving thier flags :svw_schal:.

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I am sure that there was a thread about the songtexts in the old Werder Forum, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find it... Maybe anyone else reading this remembers where it was...

Anyhow, one of the typical songs that is sung during games against the Bayern is "Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus..." I am quite sure you'll find the music when looking for it at youtube...

3. drbob1988

drbob1988

Kartenverkäufe:
    +13
  4. I am enjoying my time here because of you:applaus: One day I will bleed Green and White and it all started here.