Werder Bremen Under 23 V Meppen this Friday

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von dublin8, 2. Dezember 2013.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. dublin8

dublin8

Hi folks,

I'm a fan of Saint Patricks Athletic here in Dublin and I will be in Bremen this weekend.

I know the first team game of Werder is out of the question as you are playing with Bayern Munich this weekend.

So i've looked at games elsewhere to help keep me warm during our 'off season' here in Ireland on the Saturday.

In relation to the game in the title which is played Friday, will it be possible to pay in on the night?

If so a guide to admission costs would be great and also the Platz 2 is that located at the main stadium or elsewhere in the city?

Struggling to find information at the moment on the game except the kick off time : O

Cheers and good luck in both games this weekend : Thumbs:

2. Tasja

Tasja Guest

There is no problem to buy a ticket, you can only do it the same evening :). There will be maybe 2-400 people on the game, the Platz11 can take 5500 people.

Platz11 is placed neben the Weserstadion, you can follow the floodlight.

The prize for tickets is between 5-8 Euro I think (I dont need to pay, Im a member from Werder Bremen and can look at U23 for free). 5 Euro for a standticket und 8 Euro for a place an seatticket.

3. dublin8

dublin8

Thank you for the quick reply and detailed information.

I will brave the standing area for sure to watch the game now that tickets are easy to obtain and the arena is simple to find.

Here's to a good game and good luck once again to your young team and on Saturday Bundesliga Team :daumen:

4. Tasja

Tasja Guest

If you are in Bremen on Sunday, our good U19 Team plays against Carl Zeiss Jena on Platz11 in U-Bundesliga. Kick off time: 11.00

5. dublin8

dublin8

I'll be there Sunday morning before I fly from Hamburg at 1600 so I will try to make the first half *hangover expected so it could be a struggle*. Thank you for the information.

6. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
  7. dublin8

dublin8

Sorry I am only getting back to this thread. I didn't see the message from ElBen thank you for the consideration.

I turned up to the game ooops after some exploration of the old town etc. Fell in a big puddle near the stadium got very lost and found the lights off and gates locked :D

It wasn't so bad though... It gave me more time to explore the city by night and i've discovered after the 15th Becks it's not so bad :bier:

I hope to maybe visit Bremen again for a game as I have friends close by before our season starts be it the A or B team.

Good luck for the rest of the season gents and ladies. I will pop in every now and then *weekly if I can* with the help of googletranslate to check the mood of the GrunWeisse :daumen: