Werder Bremen Jerseys & Merchandise

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von Curtis663, 9. Oktober 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I was just asking because in your post it sounded very much like it would depend on our jerseys which attitude we have and if we're hated somewhere :lol:

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The new jersey is .......................... not nice!

4. hajo

hajo

killiefan,

not nice ??? It's a shame, my goodness !!!!

5. the new trikot is terrible! :o

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    did Stevie Wonder design this shirt? : Confused :

7. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    At first glance, I thought what the hell THAT was. But, having looked at it more often, I have come to the conclusion that the jersey is not that bad. The colours are nice and I think I'll get used to the zigzag design. Actually, I would have loved to buy a jersey this season, but the reason why I won't do it is not the design, but the fact that it does not have a V neck (and I definitely do not want a round neck...).

8. Yeah, the colours are nice, but that white motif makes it look like a christmas tree or a Power Rangers' outfit.
    I'm not sure if the new goalkeeper jersey is even worse though; polka dots and 90s style, yay! :D

9. looks like a throwback to the nasl in the 1970's. new york cosmos and all that. even the bloke photographed with the first shirt sale this morning doesnt look too chuffed about it.

10. can't blame him really, can we? :D

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Please tell me that you are F**KING kidding me?!! I honestly couldn't bear the idea. The kit only lasts one year, yeah? So I only need to stay away for one season? My stomach is sick at the thought of having anything similar to the manky mob!

OFGTF

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    http://s7.directupload.net/images/120426/kl2ruyki.png

If these are the three new jerseys then my panic is over : Thumb:

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    From the German Forum - it seems as if this will be the new home jersey. JanumSVW saw it in a shop in London:

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Is it normal to have the new jersey on sale in Englandshire before it is available in Bremen??? Especially with already 30% off!? This all seems a bit weird to me :confused:

15. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    More photos, different source

I think it is normal. Werder and Nike should be waiting until the official start of Werders season on the German market.
    As far as I understand these 30%-off-sale, it is quite usual for Lillywhites to sell their stuff the first few days a bit cheaper. Whyever they should be doing this... ;) And maybe they already exspect the new jersey with sponsors name on it within the next few days.

16. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Wow, I'm going to save money this season...

17. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Come on! You're just waiting for some Swedish cutie to sign for Werder.

18. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Yes, I am, how did you figure? (Btw, he does not have to be cute, just Swedish would do...)
    And what does that change about the shirt?

19. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I guess it would look a tad better with a Swedish name on it. :)

20. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Hm... I don't know, since the name would be on the back and not the horrible front.

I actually wasn't going to buy one of those ugly "looking like and upside down Christmas tree" shirts either even though Denni Avdic came in that season.

Sadly Werder took that decision for me and send me a free and completely signed one after drawing my name out of a box... So yeah, I put Avdic on it and immediately it looked a whole lot better... I might have sent it back otherwise...