Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi there, I came back after a while!

Some of you may already know me (exemple Nudge or Waterboyro)! But for us who don't know me, I'm Matteo Maero, I come from Italy, I'm 17.

I used to be SWBItalia, and during all the second half of the 2009/10, I opened all the Bundesliga Match Threads, to discuss about Werder, like in the Deutsche part of the forum...I am a huge fan of Bremen, but the school took me most of time and i couldn't open anymore my usual topics.

But After sometime, im back, and better then even!

I love to gettin in touch with others werderaner, so I exhort you to add me on Facebook (search for Matteo Maero).

See you in Forum! :svw_applaus:

2. Miro

Miro

Heya guys,
    Finally got on the forum, been struggling to get it to accept my registration :confused:
    My name is Hermann Miroslav Coetzee and I live in South Africa so yes it always use to very difficult to watch the Green & Whites play until this year when our Satellite TV providers finally started showing some Bundesliga matches although its mostly other team that get shown :( , but every now and then i get to see our GUYS play a live match or i usually have to try and watch from the internet witch almost never works with our Poor ISP's.

I have been a supporter since 1993 and thoroughly enjoy every single match i am privileged enough to watch :thumb: . Win, lose, draw or relegation it makes no difference as this will always be my CLUB. :dance:

3. Hi Bremen fans..
    I came here from Trabzon/Turkey and trabzonsporfan.com.Our fan page.
    I am a Bremen fan in Germany.And i am very hapy to play with Bremen in Belek.I hope it will be a good game and we win with three goals.

Visit our fan page www.trabzonsporfan.com and our fan forum www.trabzonsporfan.com/forum and mayge you register..

Not:My English isn't good enough.Sorry..

4. der_da

der_da

your english is good enough ;)

and feel free to enlighten us, how you wanna win 3:0, so i can send that info to the coach :p:D

5. @der_da;

it doesnt have a specific reason but just being a ambıtious supporter..

6. Alltagsheld

Alltagsheld

Kartenverkäufe:
    +49
    Only 3:0? Does not sound like such a bad deal to me.:(

7. der_da

der_da

to me neither, sadly :lol:
    right now we're like a lion without teeth..

8. der_da

der_da

impressive :)

9. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I would rather call it "small domestic cat" but anyway... 3:0 is fine with me :lol:

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi All,

Happy New Year & all the best for you and for Werder in 2011!

11. Hi everyone! My name's Drew, and I live in Southern Illinois, not far from St. Louis, Missouri, in the USA! I'm actually pretty new to the sport of football/Fussball/soccer, so I haven't been a fan of Werder for long, but I chose them as my Bundesliga team because my very first experience visiting Germany was as an exchange student with KGS Leeste in Weyhe. I'm still learning a lot about the sport, but the fans have already inspired so much passion in me that I get so excited when my team scores, and so disappointed when my team loses. I hope to experience all of that with all of you, and I hope that you can help me understand the things I don't about the sport.

Please also excuse my American confusion over what to call the sport. I insist to all of my friends here that it's football, but when I get into an international board with people from so many different countries, it makes me unsure of what to call it. Go Grün-Weiβ!!!!! :svw_applaus:

12. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Hi werder_usa_drew!

Welcome to the werder board.
    Here in Germany we call the game "Fußball", in british englich they call it "football".
    Currently there is not much reason for werder fans to be excited about results. More being disappointed. But things will change after the winter break in two weeks (at least I hope so :D).
    In case of any questions feel free to post another time.
    Green-white greetings,
    Werderfan RLP

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Guten Rutsch, Opalo :thumb:

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Anything but Footie :wall::wall:

15. I don't think a player of that name ever was at Werder. I searched the internet for that name and there's hardly any mention of that name at all, nevermind a footballer named like that.

16. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Funny, we have quiet a lot of friends in Belleville, Illinois, which is not far from you I guess :) One of them is here (in Paderborn) right now. Spent quiet some matches with us over the past few years, but sadly not Bremen yet.

And please: Call it FOOTBALL! :)

17. Thanks so much for the friendly greetings everyone!

Werderfan RLP - I've noticed that Werder hasn't been doing so well lately. I've been following the team's matches for the last several weeks, and also reading quite a bit about Werder in the Weser Kurier. I'm hoping to see it turn around soon as well!

Killiefan and hasenbommel, I will be sure to use football on this page, Fussball if I ever post in the German forum. Thanks for the clarification. ;-P

Hasenbommel, is there any chance that you know your friends in Belleville through the Sister Cities program? I know a few people who have done a teacher exchange with a Gymnasium in Paderborn through Belleville/Paderborn Sister Cities. Since I was a German teacher nearby at the time, I got to meet the teachers from Paderborn when they were here.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and I look forward to watching Werder start winning again once the season starts back up! ;-)

18. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Cool :applaus:
    Yes, we had an exchange student through the Sister Cities program in 2006 and she keeps coming over since then.
    Sadly I have not been over there (not to Belleville) yet but planning too as soon as I can pay for the flight :p
    Any chance you know the Eckert family? :D