Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Welcome to Bremen Deerus!
    I would suggest to walk from your hotel to the stadium. That is more or less a 2 miles walk and you will pass by a lot of the best Pubs and restaurants in Bremen, getting your own impression of what would be worth a visit before and after the match.

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  3. Hello All,
    New to forum but have been following the Green-Whites from the US for several years. I look forward to one day seeing them play in person! I decided to join the forum to get better insight to the team through local supporters. I will be experiencing my first Bundesliga match in a few weeks! Unfortunately it will not be Werder as my travel dates and locations do not coincide with their match schedule. Next visit, Werder will be the priority!

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Welcome and enjoy the Forum! Which match will you watch then?

5. Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach...

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Commerzbank Arena is one of my favourite stadiums and Frankfurt's supporters are quite good in terms of atmosphere :) And at least you've got some former Werder Players plus Thomas Schaaf there ;) Enjoy!

7. I will be in Heidelberg and had the opportunity to see Bayern at Hoffenheim as well, but chose the Frankfurt match due to the great things I've heard about their fans and arena atmosphere.:D

8. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Good choice. Atmosphere in Hoffenheim is bascally not existing..... BTW: The Gladbach supporters do well also.

9. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Welcome! What state are you from? And sounds like a decent pick to me as well. The Bayern game would have enabled you to see a few big names, but that's it. To be honest their games haveen fairly boring to watch this seas. Frankfurt vs. Gladbach should be a good one in terms of atmosphere and I can also see it being a good game of football that could end either way! :)

10. Thanks for the welcome and confirmation I picked the better match! I am originally from New Jersey but currently live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our local club is the Philadelphia Union, a relatively new team to MLS.

11. Hello friends,

My name is Rodrigo Rocha and I'm from Brazil.
    I'm a Werder member and I have a blog with my t-shirt collection.

http://werderbrementrikot.blogspot.com.br/

See you.
    Regards from Brazil.
    Rodrigo

12. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Welcome :beer:

13. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Welcom Rodrigo, that's a nice collection you've got there :)

Aaah, beautiful city. =) Do you watch the MLS as well? Many of my friends in the South have a European team and watch the local MLS team to make up for the lack of live football (soccer ;)) and say it's getting better and better. Their European teams are almost always Barcelona or Real Madrid though, or perhaps Bayern or Dortmund if they chose a German team. ;)

14. DeeRus

DeeRus

Quick question ................... I've got my ticket confirmation for the game this Sunday but so far, no tickets have arrived (Sorry, should say that's in Scotland!)

I've got my confirmation and is says shipping costs €4

I've emailed the ticket office 2 times and once more today, but no answer. I've asked them for information before and have always replied but so far, not with my question about the delivery of the tickets - I'm more than happy to pick up, which I've said as well

Has anyone experienced this before and is it actually pick up at the stadium?

Thanks in advance of any help,

Paul

15. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I can only confirm that there is a matchday box office where you can pick tickets up on the day. It's usually for tickets you've ordered on short notice and if they've shipped the tickets already that wouldnt be of much help. Domestic "shipping" is 4 Euro as well by the way and I think you als need to pay it when you pick the tickets up yourself. ;)

killiefan would've ordered tickets from Scotland before, maybe he can let you lnow how he did it. I've usually got quick replies from the box office, too so perhaps give it another day.

16. DeeRus

DeeRus

Problem solved - I've had a reply from the ticket office

We are to collect them on match day from 13.30 :applaus:

17. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Great, enjoy the derby! :schal:

18. Flutlicht82

Flutlicht82 Guest

Unfortunately, there is no such town named Derby in Germany ;)

19. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I know. That's why I didn't capitalise the word 'derby'.