Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. wootill3

wootill3

Kartenverkäufe:
    +5
    hi,
    Original from Germany,
    but now living in Barcelona

But don't see lots of Werder-supporters here in spain on the streets ;) Only two tourists with Werder shirts

FORZA SVW !!
    :schal:

2. Artaslad

Artaslad

Hello, my name is Arturas, i came from Lithuania to Germany for 6 month,living in Bremen, near stadium of your club.
    Just have a question for (fans-ultras) of Werder team, if there's any chance to meet a person who speak english from the group of ultras, I just wanna talk about your club and etc, if it's posible, today, tomorrow I don't know, it depends on you, if someone has some time It will be a pleasure to have some beer and good time,
    Just reply on this message and also if its possible plan the meeting somewhere in bremen. My email adress artaslads@gmail.com, facebook nickname artaslad. At the moment don't have a mobile number.

Kind regards,
    Artaslad

PS: Sorry for my english grammar :) I hope you will understand what i wrote here.

3. Greetings from Finland,

Heading for Bremen at November to see my first Werder-game:
    SV Werder Bremen-1. FSV Mainz 05

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    you'll be needing this then......

http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?19664-2nd-Annual-IWF-w-e.......

5. Hi Artuaras,

on each matchday the Ultras are in the near of the Fansshop and the Ostkurvensaal. You can`t miss them because they are selling memorablia there. I think its possible to speak with them.

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi all,

I've transfered the last few posts to this thread: Ticket help please since they might be of general interest :)

7. Hi,

I´m living in Prague.
    Are there any other Werder Supporters?

Regards

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Cz_werder might be your closest I think. I'm sure he's in Plzen

9. Hi every one :)

My name is Emad, I am from Palestine .
    Werder Bremen fans since 2004-2005 : applaus:

My Favorite player is Sokratis .

I think Thomas Schaaf doesn't appropriate to the team this time and the change was a necessary .

10. Hi guys,

My name is Gabhain, :wink:
    and I come from Ireland and very proud, although I have a great interest in other cultures around the world, Germany is a country that really interests me, football is a big interest of mine and have recently taken a strong interest into the Bundesliga, I could have just supported the most successful team but there was just something that I like so much more about Werder, so I know I may be new but I'm looking forward to getting to know the club better and following them closely!

Go Werder!! :daumen:

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    First thing you need to do is read this....

Second thing you need to do is book your flights for the above weekend!

12. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Lucky you. Late summer this year ryanair will be flying directly from Dublin to Bremen :D

But I guess for April you will find a solution, too :D

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    If we can co-ordinate our visits to Bremen next season (with the direct route from Dublin) we'll shout you & a friend your match tickets....Welcome to Bremen!

14. tobySVW

tobySVW Guest

Glad to be a part of this forum! My name is Toby and I'm from Leeds, England.

You may have seen me on twitter (but probably not!)

I'm really glad to be here and around fellow Werder fans! :D

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You busy next month Toby....?

:schal:

16. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
  17. greenV

greenV

I live in Cumbernauld in Scotland. Visited Bremen in September and took in the 2-2 Stutgart match with my seven year son who is now a huge Werder fan (Werder jersey was high on Xmas list). Atmosphere at the game was fantastic and I myself would love to get back over to take in another game.
    Music in the car is now Afterburner's latest album.

At home we're Airdrie season ticket holders and make a couple of trips a season to the Reebok to see Bolton.

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Should we include you in our list of contacts? So glad you're not an OF fan.....anyone out with those two is acceptable (apart from A*r Utd of course...) :daumen:

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    In that case he'll need a Schottisches Werder tshirt. The junior section currently has a 'membership' of three. My 9 yr old, 4 yr old & my nephew :lol: I'm about 15 mins to your right along the M80, M876, M9 if you wanted one for him (& yourself of course) :schal:

20. greenV

greenV

Sure.