Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi everyone! New fan here from Washington D.C., USA! Had my eyes on you for a while, but when you signed Elia that was it. I'm in. :daumen:

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Welcome to the forum! And I very much hope that you'll be right as far as Champions League 2013/2014 is concerned ;)

3. Hello,I am from China,I have became a fan of werder since 2005, because of the largest population,I need to say that the number of werder fans in China is pretty large,of course ,in recent seasons ,our team played not so well ,but werder is always werder,I support him more and more...I can't wait any longer for the new season!!!:D

4. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

Welcome!! It's nice to know there are other Americans who support Bremen :).

Welcome to the forum!!!

5. Welcome. :applaus::beer:

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?19664-2nd-Annual-IWF-w-e.......

Join us...... you know you want to :daumen::beer:

Oops, you too Gouldinho

7. Agreed. Too many Bayern fans over here. Yuck.

Thanks everyone!

8. walkman

walkman

Hello, I am a Werder fan from Belgium. And thanks to this forum I can keep up with the latest news and follow the team performances.

In Belgium I am a big fan of Club Brugge.

That's all, greets.

9. Greetings Green and white brothers!

my first post!

name: Ryan, from Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow Celtic and Werder Bremen Fan!

Hail Hail!! :schal:

10. Joo

Joo

hey all ,

my name is joanna im 21 yrs old from lebanon here half of the germany fans are with bayern munich and leverkusen and dortmund , ive met so far 4 lebanese fans with werder hehe !

, I'm a fan of the manshaft since i was 9 yrs old , and to werder bremen :D

:schal::schal::schal::schal:

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    This bit is ok :daumen:

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    This is where you started to go wrong........

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Too far...................nae need:p

14. Tobbi

Tobbi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Welcome Ryan and Joanna.

Nice to see a Celtic supporter in our forum. I like you guys. You have some awesome chants! :daumen:

15. kye_s_m

kye_s_m

hi i am from manchester england, and my dream is for werder to come to manchester or me go to bremen or have bundesliga on english tv. have not yet seen any other werder fans in manchester #allalone :bier:

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?19664-2nd-Annual-IWF-w-e.......

stop dreaming.....get your ass in gear for this. Manchester-Bremen with Ryanair :daumen:

17. Beunhaas

Beunhaas

Hi!

I'm from Genk, Belgium.
    Hope you will enjoy Kevin de Bruyne's plays as much as we did.
    Maybe we're coming to visit you soon, I'll let you know!

As you can see in my nickname, I'm a part of the "racing beunhazen".
    It's a special group of fans from the Tribune Zuid kurve.
    If you translate the name it will become something between a "Schwarzarbeiter" and an idiot. ;)
    We chose this name because we don't take ourselves serious like the other groups.
    We're all a bunch of 30+ year olds who like to act stupid, support the team but also do serious stuff. Like organising supportertrips, assisting fans against 'stadionverboten', organising korteos and our fansite www.blauwwit.be.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention everybody can tell you about our very strong smell.
    This comes from the homemade rakija we used to drink during the game. ;)

I registered here to see if we can plan a trip to Bremen to support Kevin @ his new team.

18. Tobbi

Tobbi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
  19. You are welcome. Let us know when you are coming to Bremen

20. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Welcome to all the newbies here :) And it's great to hear there are fellow "Werderaner" as far as Lebanon (and China! But I already knew the Chinese have a taste for football :)) evem if there's just 5 of you. :)

I thought it was s perfectly justified remark.... :grinsen: Kye, depending on what date that event will be I'm also flying from Manchester (I don't exactly liver nearby, but it's still my preferred airport) and there'll more people from The Island. :)