Visiting Bremen

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von cz_werder, 10. September 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. ya=kult

ya=kult

Kartenverkäufe:
    +396
    date has changed:

Werder will meet Stuttgart on sunday, 27th of november!!!

2. hey killie
    yes, think I know this one - is this the one with an outdoor standing type area?
    Good bar if it is the one I am thinking of :thumb:

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Could be, although a few are like that. If you're near, pop in & say hello to Bahram (the owner), Ninos, Sebastian & Katarine :)knutsch:). They're a great bunch & always look after us when we're there. We usually leave our flag there to save us bringing it back & forth every time. When the wee tournament at Southampton in July was announced, Bahram sent it express mail so we could take it to the games. It got noticed as Colin was interviewed by werdertv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxI1aZiFlzA

4. Will be sure to do this mate.
    Shame about the game being moved - was looking forward to a night out in Bremen after the game.
    :thumb:

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Consolation about the game being moved is that it will now be on the tv here on ESPN :D

6. :applaus: Finally get to make a Bremen match!!! 3rd time lucky :beer:

Where is the best place to sit / stand?

Also best place to pre book some tickets?

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  8. I'm about for this game too Chris :beer:

9. 3 from Hereford coming to this one :svw_applaus:

10. cool
    Where are you going pre match?
    The Amadeus is good - 5 mins to the ground :beer:

11. Never been to Bremen before. Just abit of random trip were taking in Hannover v Hamburg on the sat then on to Bremen for the Stuttgart game.

Anywhere with beer really! anywhere you recommend with a good atmosphere pre match?

12. Nice
    Was thinking of the Hannover v HSV game, but should have blagged myself a ticket for Dortmund v Schalke on Saturday :D
    Amadeus is good - also Brommy Kneipe and Taubenschlag - all very close to one another :thumb:
    KillieFan will also have some more tips for you...

13. We were also planning on the Dortmund game but struggled to find any reasonable priced tickets!

Cheers will head to that area to sink a few pre match beers then out in Bremen after the game!

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  15. tickets arrived in the post yesterday - happy days
    west stand lower tier - good seats
    buzzing now
    :svw_applaus:

16. I am in Bremen that weekend, but unfortunately I wasn't lucky in the Ticket draw :( I hope to find Tickets in the end, but we'll see.

17. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Are you kidding? It's hard to find a place without beer around the stadium :lol:

18. I hope i've not left it too late to get some, all a bit confusing ( Very basic German )
    Where is the best stand for atmosphere?

Going to be about 8 of us coming over.:svw_applaus:

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Terracing is easily the best atmosphere. If you can't get in there get as close to it as possible.

Go to Paddy's Pit when you're in Bremen & ask for Anthony (the manager).............then get ripped into him for being a Liverpool fan. Have you lot considered the International Werder Day next March v Augsburg?

20. @mancchris
    do you have tickets for the game already?