Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me a bit.

I am looking to fly over for the Nurnberg game at end of October.

Will this game sell out?
    what is the best way to purchase tickets? onlne or by phoning?

2. Olli_1899

Olli_1899

Kartenverkäufe:
    +102
    Tickets are available next Monday to Friday at werder.de
    at this place: http://www.werder.de/tickets/bl/heimspiele.php (so online is the way)

3. Thanks for the link.

What are the chances of getting one?

Are they on public sale?

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    whoa whoa whoa! fly over from where? & wot does the Kfc stand for?

5. Prestwick.

KFC stands for the mighty Killie lol.

do you know what the chances are of getting a ticket?

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    It just happens that thats the weekend we (Scottish Werder) are looking at coming over. The only spanner in the works is the Spurs game in the CL which is only three weeks later so we might not manage both trips. Tickets for the Nurnberg game should be ok to get although the stadium is under reconstruction so capacity is reduced. If you want to stand you'd need to go in the away end I think. I went in with the Nurnberg fans v Osnabruck a couple of seasons ago - pure mental fans, incredible experience! You on killiefc.com?

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    what airline you using from Prestwick?

8. Fingers crossed i'll be able to get a couple of tickets for me and my girlfriend. We are not to bothered about standing tickets, just want to experience a Werder game. Yeah i noticed the stand behind the goals during the sampdoria game.

Yeah i post on it. KTID 97 is my username.

9. Sorry, i meant edinburgh.

Ryanair

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    check ur u2u

11. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I went to Nuernberg with my girlfriend last year without tickets. It was no problem to get some just before the game, of course to guest sector.But as the stadium is under reconstruction, it is a question, how it will work in march...

12. U can now order tickets online through this web side ...
    Your chances of obtaining tickets should be quite high since Nuremberg isn't the most popular club.

Good luck !

13. Thanks, i have placed my order so hopefully i get them. :D

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    now it seems there will be 12 of the schottisches werder, Chris_kfc & his girlfriend plus funkey monkey too (another killiefc.com forum user) !

15. Hi all, regarding tickets for home games at the Weser I've always been told that the tickets wont be posted to me and I end up having to collect them from the ticket hut outside the stadium. I've found a website that claims to post tickets out, viagogo. I'm flying out to Bremen next Saturday 18th Sept for the Mainz game and again for the home game versus Nurnberg. Hopefully meet up with a few of you.
    Brentford Chris.

16. Tasja

Tasja Guest

I live in Sweden and have always got my tickets send by the Post.

17. [ QUOTE = Tasja ; 1264539 ] I live in Sweden and have always got my tickets send by the Post . [/ QUOTE]

Where do you buy the tickets? online or by phone?: Confused :

18. Also in case anybody isn't aware! From the 15th Oct to the end of the month you have the Bremen Freimarkt. www.freimarkt.de
    Hope this works.: Beer :

19. Has any1 heard anything about getting tickets yet?

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    not yet Chris. Spoke to my Bremen friend last week & he still hasn't had any info from the club. It'll be fine though