Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. WerderYoda

WerderYoda

Kartenverkäufe:
    +4
    Did you already post in the Nuernberg-Thread in the Ticket sub-forum, even if it is in German?

I'm quite sure that you'll get an answer there. It may be your best chance to get tickets before you're driving to Nuernberg.

According to the away-ticketing information there won't be any tickets for the guest area on sale in Nuernberg. I hope somebody may help you in the Ticketing thread.

Aunt Edit says:
    Should have read your whole post... You are already looking for tickets. :)

2. cz_werder
    do you still need 2 tickets?

3. khspur

khspur

Right guys I have found a few tickets available on the German ebay site, can this be trusted as a reputable way to buy tickets??

4. khspur

khspur

Hi there where is the best place in the ground to buy tickets for.

I am looking for a good atmosphere, want to actually see the match (had the problem before at other stadiums of not being able to see the game) and don't fancy getting soaked so the covered ends are a preference.

Cheers all.

5. Hi Khspur,
    I guess you are seeking for a standing ticket at the Eaststand of the Stadium - which is the home supporters area.
    Good luck in finding a ticket for that stand which is , as you can magine ,very popular with the home crowd... :svw_schal:

6. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    I agree. It´s definitivly the best place. In the Area of the so called "Ost-Kurve" you can coose if you would like to stand near the hard supporters but then it would be great if you would take part in the choreography. But there is also an area beside them but still in the "Ost-Kurve" where you don´t have to do so.

7. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I would not buy tickets on ebay (or anyhere else at prices exceeding the original price), because I do not want to support people who buy tickets just for the purpose of making profit. But that's, of course, personal taste. As far as trust is concerned - the feedback the seller has received might help you in finding out whether or not you can trust him.

8. khspur

khspur

Thanks guys !

9. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    This match is since about 6 weeks over though, but I just want to say, it was no problem with getting tickets just before the game at the stadium.It was a great game with lucky equalizing in 92. minute (with regard to course of the game, it was just like the victory). I definitly would recomend to go there next year. Well,I hope they will stay in the 1st bundesliga, because it is my nearest stadium in Germany, where I can see Werder...

PS:The only wrong thing: my girlfriend liked those red-black scarfs more than green-whites:wall:

10. Vaidas

Vaidas

Hello,
    We are huge Werder Bremen fans. We are looking for 3-4 tickets to Werder - Stuttgart game. We are not from Germany and we have already bought flight tickets to Bremen, but tickets administrators say, that there is no possibility to obtain tickets now. I am afraid to come to Bremen and remain ticketless. That would be extremely dissappointing. Could somebody give a suggestion about how to get tickets to the game? Are there any other ways to buy tickets. Thanks in advance
    Vaidas

11. BASS-D

BASS-D Guest

12. You are not alone!!! ;)

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    How long before each game do the tickets go on sale for the standing area? How long does it take for them to sell out normally?

14. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    The ticket sale starts some 6 weeks before each game. There is a special section on the website showing the exact dates:

http://www.werder.de/tickets/bl/verkaufsstart.php

In the "Bestellfrist" section of the table at the bottom of the page you can see the exact dates for each game.

On any of these dates, you can order the tickets of your choice online at:
    http://www.werder.de/tickets/bl/heimspiele.php Scroll to the bottom of the page to access the order form (Bestellschein, German only). Once you filled in the order form correctly and sent it out, you will receive a confirmation of your order by e-mail (agaiin, German only). You can order up to five tickets per person per match.

What you need to know is that an order is no guarantee that you get tickets. If there are more orders than available tickets for the category of your choice, there will be a draw. All orders that have come in during the first three days of the sale period are taken into account in this draw. If you get tickets, the credit card mentioned by you in the order form will be charged (I assume bank account does not work since you are abroad) and you will receive the tickets. If you don't get tickets, you will be informed by e-mail.

You can always call the ticket center after any of these dates and ask whether tickets for a certain game are still available, but the tickets for the standing area are normally sold out after the dates in the "Bestellfrist", and there normally is a draw, so you can never be sure if you get tickets or not. Time between placing the order and knowing whether or not you get tickets varies; normally you should know some 2-3 weeks before the game.

I think, it will be even more difficult to get standing tickets next season since the "Ostkurve" will be put closer to the pitch (similar to the "Westkurve"), so there will be times with less places than normal.

If you're OK with tickets in any other area of the stadium, calling the ticket center works for many games (not Hamburg, Schalke, Munich though), and you can then place your order and collect the tickets at a specific counter at the day of the game.

BTW: If, at any time during the next season, you want to go to a specific game and have problems with the order form (which is in German), just send me a message & I will either try and help you with the form or place an order for you if it does not work.

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Do supporters clubs get tickets requested before they would go on general sale?

16. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I don't think that they get tickets before they go on general sale. But they do have a separate order form and can order more tickets than individuals. There might even be something like a quota for supporters' clubs, but I am not sure about that since I'm not a member of any such club.

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Seeking help from anyone!!

When are season tickets available to buy for 2010/2011 season? What are the chances for one in the standing section?

18. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Normally they are sold out. So the chance a quit low. There is a Waitinglist. Information you can find here: http://www.werder.de/tickets/dk_warteliste/warteliste.php
    and the SignInFormular is here:
    https://www.werder.de/tickets/dk_warteliste/dk_warteliste.php?id=110

I did not find an english version.

19. LoB

LoB

Sascha is right. Only chance is to put your name on the waiting list (open until June 15th) and keep fingers crossed.
    Technically, it is not a true waiting list as the entries on this list are not ordered (by time of entry or whatever). It is more like a lottery. All season tickets which are not renewed by their current holders will be randomly distributed among the entries on the waiting list.

When entering the list, you can state which section of the stadium you prefer AND you can state if you would accept alternatives should your preference not become available.