Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I do not know that, but I will ask a friend of mine who is responsible for our fanclubtickets. It might take some time.
    For awaytickets supports clubs will get a special allocation.

When i was studing in Leeds I met a Fan from Glasgow with whom we watched somtimes Werders CL games in a sports bar. I do not remember which club he supports.

2. @ WOML Sascha

You studied in Leeds? When? I studied there between 2007 and 2008.

3. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I finished in June 2006.
    I´ve been at LMU and lived in Woodhouse Flats.

4. andyf5

andyf5

There are 5 of us flying out on Thursday and this will be my third time in Bremen since Feb. These Ryanair flights are too good to miss! I too went to the Amadeus for the AC Milan game in Feb and in December we are staying in Mercure Columbus for the Christmas market (taking the wife). The Bremen fans are really friendly - we had a great time.

Andyf5 (hibs.net username)

:svw_schal:

5. andyf5

andyf5

My son and I have already started that (unofficially). Do you know the new season Werder Bremen tops are for sale in Edinburgh - cheaper than the ones in Bremen! There is a shop in Lothian Road and they are £39. When we were in Bremen recently the new tops were too expensive at €70.

Here are our Scottish Werder photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywallace/sets/72157614414219807/ - the hibs tops worked out well as same colours.

Cheers

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Andy

I have the forms from Werder so the 'Scottish Werder' is affiliated to the club. Hopefully a better chance of tickets home & away that way.

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Andy

not sure what happened there!! that should have read that the 'scottish werder' will be affiliated to werder bremen itself.

8. andyf5

andyf5

I would be interested in being part of the official affiliation if its easier to get tickets. We keep looking for cheap flights that match the home games and school.

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'll let you know how I get on with the club. Just hope ryanair keep the route open

10. Lagerman

Lagerman Guest

Hi, Myself and my son are comming over for the Mainz match, still no joy with tickets. We are both season ticket holders in Paradise and are looking forward to the weekend. Would appreciate some advice re airport transfers. We will be staying at the Maritim Hotel which is apparently near the train station. As the name suggests I am partial to a wee swally. My son is almost 16 and has a liking for the women.

11. andyf5

andyf5

there is a tram right outside the airport terminal that takes you straight into town to the train station. You can buy the tram tickets at the tourist info office at the airport. Only takes 15 minutes! You might be interested in the Becks brewery tour - Bremen is the home of Becks.

The most famous drinking area is along the river - schlacte - with loads of beer gardens. Oldest bar in Bremen is off the main square. Go down Botcherstarsse and its first left. Small, dark place ( I forget the name).

Tickets I don't know about.

Andy
    Edinburgh

12. LoB

LoB

Re tickets:
    This page states there are still tickets for public sale. Would recommend to phone the club (+49 1805 937337) for information on how to get them as it seems they are not in online sale at the moment.

With construction works on the new West Stand continuing, it could also happen that additional tickets go into sale on short notice as the capacity of the new stand increases. However those seats would be not as comfortable as the rest of the stadium as they are on a construction site (no roof yet, possibly portable toilets etc.).

13. Lagerman

Lagerman Guest

Managed to get two tickets direct from the club 30 euros each. Sitting in the North section of the stadium. Cheers to everyone for info.

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Lagerman

How & when are you travelling to Bremen? I got five tickets for our group this morning sitting in section 19.

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Andyf5

Are you going over for the Mainz game?

16. Sounds like a real Scottish contigent, respect.

How many of you are coming altogether? Will try to catch a game during next half of the season. I must get on a flight to see the best club in the world.:)

:svw_schal:

Thanks for coming over to support our team. Enjoy matchday, goals easy don't come by easy at the moment, but we try to get it right.

Shout your lungs out for us.

Greetings from London

17. Hi guy's,

It's been a while since I started this thread. Good news and bad news.

The bad news is we are not coming over this weekend, someone couldn't make it this weekend so we had to change to another date, but the good news is that we are still coming over to your city in two weeks time, flying out from Edinburgh on Friday 2nd October, it was the only weekend we could all make it. We are staying at the City Hotel, Bremen, hopefully that's ok?

Unforunately it means we will not be able to take in a Werder Bremen match, we will be just too late for your Europa League game on Thursday night.

We were thinking though of taking in the game between Werder Bremen II and Dynamo Dresden, which I see is on the Saturday, hopefully we should get into that match? Does anyone on here ever go to these games? If so, look out for the guys in the Hibs tops.

I will certainly be buying a replica top from your club shop, as it is very similar to the Hibs top.

Best of luck for the coming season.

Cheers,

Paul

18. Thanks for the information. I will let the other guys know about that and see what they think. Thanks for the advise re the Dresden fans.

The reviews on that site aren't too great, but it is just somewhere to sleep for a few nights. I'm sure your local beer will help me do just that. :D

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    HibbyPaul

Shame you can't make it this weekend.

Can anyone tell me if there is a game nearby this Friday evening? We arrive at 9am in Bremen & I'm looking for something to do in the early evening before we hit Paddy's Pit! :beer::beer:

20. It's a pity, as I was looking forward to taking in a 1st team match, but we had always planned to come to Bremen anyway even if we couldn't get to see a match.

Hope you guys have a great time this weekend and see a Bremen win and some goals!

Paddy's Pit? I take it that's the place to go. :beer: