Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    hello i think we will see us at gameday 25.04.2009 at stadium. have you a telefonnumber for me.

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @Stephen. You're welcome - enjoy Bremen & the Weserstadion!

BTW: Are you sure that you wish to leave your mobile number in here so that anybody can see - and use - it? An alternative would be to use the section "Private Nachrichten" (= personal messages) on the top right of the screen. If you click on "Private Nachrichten" you can send a personal message to anybody from the forum. Just click on "Neue Nachricht" (=new message) in the list on the left. Then put the nick of the person you wish to address in the "Empfänger" (=recipient) field and add a title at "Titel" before writing your message and sending it. You can check quite easily whether you got a reply - next to the "Private Nachrichten" section on the top right it says "Ungelesen" (= new messages) and the number of new messages that you have.

3. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    @ groundhopper please stephen send me your number at "Private nachrichten"
    greetings jürgen

4. Hello,

There are five of us coming over for the game against Mainz next month from Scotland. We'll be flying out on the Friday and flying back on Sunday. I have a couple of questions that hopefully someone can answer.

What's the best way to purchase tickets. I have seen tickets for sale on the website Seatwave for £47a ticket, plus an extra £10 for p&p and commission, is this the best way to purchase tickets, or can they be bought cheaper via the club's website? Would it be wise to purchase tickets in advance or is there likely to be tickets on sale at the ground on the day of the match?

Where's the best place to go before the match to sample the pre match atmosphere. ::beer:

Any help would be very much appreciated and we are all looking forward to taking in the match next month. :svw_schal:

Cheers,

Paul

5. Hey, at first I really admire you for flying extra from Scotland to Bremen. :beer:

Of course it's addicted to the part of the stadium where you would like to be - but £47 (or 57?) for one ticket is expensive. Even though you want to take the most expensive seats you have to buy official not more than 40 euro (~£34) plus shipping costs, I don't know how much you have to pay for it, but I'm very sure you won't come to £47 in the end. If it's not too expensive I just would call the ticket centre (0049 01805937337) and ask if it's possible.

I hope you get tickets. Good luck! :)

6. Thanks for that information.

We are coming over for the weekend to celebrate my friends 40th birthday and it is him who is booking the flights/hotels and tickets, so I will give him the phone number and hopefully he'll get the tickets. We don't want to come all the way over and not get to see the match. :eek:

I will let you know how we get on. :beer:

7. Thanks for your help. The latest is my friend got an email from the club saying the Mainz game is already sold out. :(

We haven't booked flights or accommodationn yet, so not sure what's happening now.

8. jonezzhb

jonezzhb

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    HibbyPaul

Take it you're on the Ryanair flights? There are 16 of us (from Bo'ness) on those flights too. This'll be the fourth time in less than a year for me in Bremen. I guarantee you'll have a cracking time. Like the above poster says, phone the club direct (they all speak fantastic English). First time I went I got 5 tickets for 25 euros each, albeit seated. We always go to Amadeus bar/restaurant before the game (300 yds from the stadium) but I'm sure wherever you end up you'll be fine, especially if the kilts are on show! The Amadeus are doing us a special price for our dinner this time. Don't think the game will be on Sunday, my guess is Saturday although time will tell. We're staying at the Mercure Columbus Hotel right next to the train station. The tram from outside the airport terminal will take you to the main train station in about 10 mins, fantastic, clean & regular service. It's a walkable route from airport to city centre but there's nothing much to see on the way!

Btw, you'll be enjoying the Werder home top this year eh? very hibee like. Good luck with Yogi this season, you'll need it!

KTID :beer:

10. Yeah, that's the thing with the fanatic Werder fans... Every match is a sell-out!!!

But as the previous poster advised, it's a good idea to keep an eye on the "for sale" threads. And by all that's good and holy, avoid the scalpers outside the stadium. You don't want to get fingered by the police.

11. Franz B.

Franz B.

You can buy from fans or scalpers in front of the stadium in Germany without any problem. We have another legal system than in the UK.

It's not illegal here to sell tickets in front of the stadium or via Ebay.No police will be there to stop it.

Against Mainz there will be enough tickets for a reasonable price.
    You will see some fans offering tickets not only scalpers.

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Now confirmed as a Saturday game with a 3.30pm kick off. Good for those of us who have a plane to catch to come home at lunchtime on Sunday! :beer:

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Can anyone tell me if the standing areas are season ticket holders only or are there some for sale each game?

14. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  15. LoB

LoB

I think there should be more than just a few.
    Reason: In international matches, the standing area must be converted to seating, which reduces capacity of the area by about 50%. But as every season ticket holder is guaranteed a ticket for international matches, Werder can only sell as many season tickets in standing area as there are seats when the area is converted.

But of course the standing area sells out quickly, so I advise to place orders for those tickets in the first three days of sale for best possible chances. Orders received in the first three days are treated equally, so if there are more tickets ordered than available, a drawing determines who gets tickets.

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Thanks guys. Do either of you (or anyone) know if supporters clubs get an allocation before public sale? I've started the process of setting up a 'Scottish Werder Bremen Supporters Club' & my main interest is to stand at the games. I can sit at games here in Scotland & I miss standing!! Werder have told me there are only seated tickets left for this game (Mainz 26th September) but I'm looking at the future too.

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I don't think that there is an allocation to supporters clubs before public sale, but I'm not 100% sure. The only thing I know is that supporters clubs can order more tickets than individuals who may not order more than 5 tickets per game. If you wish to maximize the probability of getting tickets, just check the link posted by WOMLSascha regularly and order the tickets you are looking for as soon as sales start. Good luck!