Shirt Sponsorship

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 22. Dezember 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Looking for some help here......

does each player have different groups (like local businesses) sponsor their home & away jerseys each season?

2. danixx13

danixx13

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    no the whole team has the same:)
    ps. i think so, when its wrong, sorry

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Yeah, I know Targo Bank are the shirt sponsors. In Scotland (& other places I'm sure) local businesses/groups will effectively pay for a certain players jersey each season & at the end of the season they are presented with a signed jersey from that player. In the match programme under a picture of the player is the name of the group that sponsor that player. Maybe this is just a smaller team (like Killie) type of thing to avoid the club having to buy the jerseys themselves?

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I have never heard of something like that in Germany. The only thing I know is that in lower non-professional leagues local businesses sometimes buy the jerseys for all players of the club and then have the name of their business printed on the jersey. But they would not necessarily get signed jerseys at the end of the season because the clubs might use the same jerseys for more than one season.

5. Sometimes, but always in lower, semi professional leagues, is one player sponsored by a local group (eg Ailton at his time at Oberneuland) but never the whole team.